Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some potent lifefuel boys. Schadenfreude.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
A random comment I found about beautiful women who marry rich guys for money.

"I used to work in Moscow, in a teaching job that put me in close proximity to the families of a lot of Russian oligarchs. And I have seen so many Melanias. They think they're making a smart bargain by letting the old guy sweat on top of them for a few years and in exchange they get whatever they want. And then they realize that a lot of that stuff they wanted was useless shit that isn't worth having and that they're married to assholes who think of them as chattel while raising their children in unloving homes. And they have to be perfect and slim and smiling and wet 24/7 no matter what, because he is more than happy to trade them in; he might just do it for fun at any given time. You have never seen so many beautiful, bejeweled women look so miserable in your life as you would in one afternoon in Zhukovka.

There was one family in the group that was quite unique, as the man had stayed with his first wife and as far as I could see they were still absolutely nuts for each other even after three kids and thirty years. And they way the Melanias would stare at the two of them whenever they came to school events was really kind of heartbreaking. They were never going to get that, and they knew it."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7nxers/melania_trump_reportedly_cried_after_trump_won/ds68ec6?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

maybe it's true, if you're that rich you can probably keep your whore from cheating, you have the means

must make the poor dear so miserable...

I didn't get it

she's resentful she married her rich betabuxx ugly guy and envies foids who got chad? how's this lifefuel bruh

they probably cuck them all day with the poolboy.even if she gets kicked out she will just get another sucker millionaire or at least a high six figures salary boy to meet her demands.Now if she is old(past 25-30) then yeah that is a bit harder.
maybe it's true, if you're that rich you can probably keep your whore from cheating, you have the means

the fear of losing all of that(his riches) is real,but most of these girls can easily get another rich guy assuming they are still young

I didn't get it

she's resentful she married her rich betabuxx ugly guy and envies foids who got chad? how's this lifefuel bruh
It's lifefuel cause the beautiful cunts think they are signing up for a life of luxury and happiness. But it turns out most of them end up unhappy and depressed cause all this "luxury" ain't worth shit.

Thinking people are more authentic and loving just because they are poor seems like middle class mid life crisis cope to me.

It's lifefuel cause the beautiful cunts think they are signing up for a life of luxury and happiness. But it turns out most of them end up unhappy and depressed cause all this "luxury" ain't worth shit.
alright I got it now

dumb bitches still betting on the money cope

Not really. Holes are well aware of what they are signing up for when they merry a rich ugly betabux. Don't underestimate their predatory, psychopathic capabilities.

Btw I'm from the cucked middle class myself, so I know how tempting this kind of cope is.

It's a terrible cope if you can't afford losses tbh

The minute shit hits the fan, it's over

Ohh I just realized that's you, you changed your avi huh. Funny avi tbh.

Ohh I just realized that's you, you changed your avi huh. Funny avi tbh.
Hitler stimming at the olympics is very relatable ngl

they probably cuck them all day with the poolboy.even if she gets kicked out she will just get another sucker millionaire or at least a high six figures salary boy to meet her demands.Now if she is old(past 25-30) then yeah that is a bit harder.

the fear of losing all of that(his riches) is real,but most of these girls can easily get another rich guy assuming they are still young

That is very true. It is practically a cope to think that these foids are at a lost because they do not have that marital love. The thing is that they still have everlasting amounts of wealth, power, and influence so why need love? I mean we all know that they already experienced it early in life. We know that they could easily get someone besides their absentee husbands, whether they want a Chad for physical or emotional pleasure.

It is a good cope to think about, but it is strong bluepill conditioning to think that these foids are genuinely or chronically saddened about their circumstance. They know exactly what they got themselves into and they could extremely easily jump the fence on the other side at will.

most of these girls can easily get another rich guy assuming they are still young
That depends on how many rich guys there are vs how many gold diggers there are

This is why I kek whenever anyone of you are coveting to kill yourselves because you couldn't get in a relationship with a bitch that would fucking DETEST you. Dating in 2020 are for losers who'll end up with a bitchy wife that will HATE every single second she has to be with you. The only way dating will become viable is if the government implements enforced monogamy but since our "leaders" are under the tutelage of slave morality, they don't care if this sexual liberation brings consequences to society as long as women's "rights" aren't infringed.
Creepy Adachi 4

Don't be a loser and mope about some bitch, make your life enjoyable. Look out only for yourself, don't trust anyone but yourself, don't show weakness because you'll be swallowed, chewed on and spat out without mercy.

I didn't get it

Fr fuck this dumb bitch

Lifefuel for future oligarch billionaire @BlkPillPres

The only way dating will become viable is if the government implements enforced monogamy but since our "leaders" are under the tutelage of slave morality, they don't care if this sexual liberation brings consequences to society as long as women's "rights" aren't infringed.

Issue them to slavcels.

I didn't get it

Its lifefuel because its suifuel, makes it easier to rope.