Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some perspectives.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
When a foid talks about men, it is always about Chad. Pretty much you can replace the word 'men' with 'chad' in their sentences and you can now understand the world much better (and realize why you failed). Sub-human = below the foid radar.

To illustrate: Men are assholes! = Chad is an asshole, he only fucks, doesn't stay with me to hear my rants about how my dad is the reason for all my failures.

Beta men don't see this and rush to provide emotional support anticipating some pussy, but nope. Once the rant is over, a foid will go back to it's (abuser) chad. Rinse repeat.

A foid turns feminist to cope her lack of Chad attention with activism. The self destruction of their feminine aspects is a form of 'you can't reject me! I will make myself unavailable/unattractive so that the decision is mine' (note well: this is akin to the mgtow fags 'women are bad, I don't need them).

They are either roasties who married a betabuck and active in reddit (IT); or cope with manufactured terms like ''self-partnered' (Emma Watson).

-----

The Incel community is right in identifying all of this as cope. In the entire spectrum, incels have the most objective version of reality - this is not some 'magic' feature that wizards claim to inherit from some sacred texts or mythology. If you haven't invested in Bitcoin, the news it's value going up or down affect you emotionally? Nope. In a similar way, an incel hasn't started to benefit from pussy- he can see it for what it is, and not color it with perspectives, and don't have to embrace the (passive) cuckery of having to take a politically correct stance that normgroids have to take.

This lack of emotional investment results in more factual assessment of the world and conclusions; and hence the high-IQ observations. Of course, normgroids don't accept these perspectives, even if it is right - they never care about objective reality: hence IT, reddit and the NPC behavior of 'did you try being nice to women' platitudes.

-----

Right from my childhood, as I watched and read fiction, the blue pill programming ensured that there's this idea of a foid somewhere, and it is through proving myself and being nice and through the shining of lady luck, i will find it. To take the black pill (=to internalize the truths) takes a while- reacting to all the degeneracy of the world and identifying foidal traits would mean gradually coming to terms that the idea of the female you were programmed exists only in your head; an illusion. That you are given attention for your betabuck tendency- it sees you as a fat wallet and not as a male; any such relationship is a transaction and not what nature designed. In other words, COPE.

To reject that and to embrace that it's over for you and you are alone: this, in my opinion is (true) loneliness.

tl;dr incels are not normies and are based when it comes to women

All women want to fuck chad