Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some people smirk or laugh after looking at me

Wedlors

Wedlors

Greycel
Thing is I am not a truecel lookswise and no I am not delusional I am a white guy, 6'1 with wide frame which bc of unfortunate genetic recombination looks hapa.
I just hate it tbh and I really don't know why this happens to me
Basically only teenagers or young adults do that tho other agegroups never.

Incels dot is

XD

So you're an ok looking 6'1 wide framed white guy.

Do you have assburgers?

So you're an ok looking 6'1 wide framed white guy.

Do you have assburgers?
I really don't know what is the issue. As I said lots of people assume I am asian but still no reason for that to happen

Do you need a haircut?

I really don't know what is the issue. As I said lots of people assume I am asian but still no reason for that to happen
So what makes you an incel asides from looking somewhat asian?

No, most of us are not white, 6'1 with wide frame and hair
I look hapa despite being white, I live in Germany were 6'1 is basically average height for a young white male and also basically everyone has hair my age (21)

stfu I hate this fuking faggot website I just want to vent and actual help and all u do is saying muh fakecel muh muh prolly everyone saying that are just offended manlets

I look hapa despite being white, I live in Germany were 6'1 is basically average height for a young white male and also basically everyone has hair my age (21)
nigga I'm 5'7 in germany, half turk so I look even more like a hapa than you and my hair is terribly recessed

stfu I hate this fuking faggot website I just want to vent and actual help and all u do is saying muh fakecel muh muh prolly everyone saying that are just offended manlets
>white
>6'1
>wide frame
:feelsseriously:
why are the mods so sloppy?

Do people laugh at u on the street?
I've seen people giggle tho that's rare. Once when on a train a couple of girls made fun of me while speaking in turkish, They thought I didn't understand them.

I've seen people giggle tho that's rare. Once when on a train a couple of girls made fun of me while speaking in turkish, They thought I didn't understand them.
mogs me!

Me too people smirk at me mostly Tyrone niggers and chadriguez spics, and foids laugh at me of course. I need to rope soon

Thing is I am not a truecel lookswise and no I am not delusional I am a white guy, 6'1 with wide frame which bc of unfortunate genetic recombination looks hapa.
I just hate it tbh and I really don't know why this happens to me
Basically only teenagers or young adults do that tho other agegroups never.
yeah this happens too, love your profile picture btw :feelzez: