Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story some people say that mixed drinks are gay...

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
but studies show that beer is the preferred drink of homosexuals

1493095243385.gif

another megumingif fag

queerbeer is good tbh

but studies show that beer is the preferred drink of homosexuals

1493095243385.gif
Umm why do you care what other people think? Tell them to suck a dick.

I just drink pure vodka
Slavic genes ftw

i like mojitos most tbh.
And blueberry vodka with banana juice.
i also drink tons of beer tbh

Beer is more estrogenic than most drinks but touted as a manly drink. Wonder (((who))) is behind this

i like mojitos most tbh.
And blueberry vodka with banana juice.
i also drink tons of beer tbh
Mojitos are great but they don't have much alcohol. I prefer gin & tonic. The vodka drink sounds great. I like beer too but not bitter ones like IPAs. Modelo is favorite because it's so light

Mojitos are great but they don't have much alcohol. I prefer gin & tonic. The vodka drink sounds great. I like beer too but not bitter ones like IPAs. Modelo is favorite because it's so light
never heard of these beers tbh.

@fukmylyf = @idkwattodowithlife

Even your names are related :feelsmega:

smoke weed instead
my guy.
I've been smoking almost once a day for a week now and it's a lovely cope. I can find myself more diverse and tolerant too and I can see why they are making it ok again

my guy.
I've been smoking almost once a day for a week now and it's a lovely cope. I can find myself more diverse and tolerant too and I can see why they are making it ok again
one of the great injustices of this world that it's outlawed. how can anyone be against nuking of the planet with this bullshit?

one of the great injustices of this world that it's outlawed. how can anyone be against nuking of the planet with this bullshit?
low iq. Weed is de facto legal in the uk and many us states and other 1st world countries are legalising it. Why? Because it gives power to the state by making of us docile and easily manipulated imbeciles.
I am smoking too much weed and will leave it alone for a week I think

I've never seen a thread so unrelated and pointless to the life of an incel. Were not having sex period, who cares if people think you fuck dudes when you aren't getting to fuck anybody lol. Most of us likely don't even go to places where alcohol is served (bars, clubs, etc) because those are normie central zones.

I don't even drink period.

I've never seen a thread so unrelated and pointless to the life of an incel. Were not having sex period, who cares if people think you fuck dudes when you aren't getting to fuck anybody lol. Most of us likely don't even go to places where alcohol is served (bars, clubs, etc) because those are normie central zones.

I don't even drink period.
tenor.gif