Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some people said opening up will help to get a partner.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays DoTA 2
★★
I have been trying to be open to people from last 2 months. It doesnt work that way. women will only give you chance only if you look good. And every foids I met already had a lover or is getting married soon. It doesnt work. Dont waste your time and afford like me doing jack shit for some used up pussy. No body cares about you or me. We are alone in this beautiful world. nobody's going to love me or you. We are rotting like this.

I have been trying to be open to people from last 2 months. It doesnt work that way. women will only give you chance only if you look good. And every foids I met already had a lover or is getting married soon. It doesnt work. Dont waste your time and afford like me doing jack shit for some used up pussy. No body cares about you or me. We are alone in this beautiful world. nobody's going to love me or you. We are rotting like this.

Soft approach is the only option for us ugly men, toilets only care about looks in cold approach. I see way too many ugly motherfuckers with no money and girlfriends to think that it's all betabuxxing, especially since betabuxxing can't even land you a like on Tinder.

Soft approach is the only option for us ugly men, toilets only care about looks in cold approach. I see way too many ugly motherfuckers with no money and girlfriends to think that it's all betabuxxing, especially since betabuxxing can't even land you a like on Tinder.

* Warm approaching.

So keep continuing to make more friends and try liemaxxing to make yourself appear more interesting. Toilets are really shitty lie detectors and yet they believe no man can successfully lie to them.

Open up to what? Being recorded and posted on TikTok for your misogynistic intrusion into the personal space of a women? It's just cope, foids have decided if they would fuck you or not the second you walk into the room. :feelshaha:

Tried tinder it don’t work for me. Never got any matches or likes even after wasting my money. Lol

Open up to what? Being recorded and posted on TikTok for your misogynistic intrusion into the personal space of a women? It's just cope, foids have decided if they would fuck you or not the second you walk into the room. :feelshaha:
This is true tho. No foids is going to judge you based on your personality if you look like a boiled potato.

opening up won't even give u male friends let alone toilets

Never open up. What were you thinking? As soon as you show signs of weakness or emotion no woman will ever want you. Nobody cares to hear that, and nobody cares to hear your struggles. If you want to open up, keep it here.

Never open up. What were you thinking? As soon as you show signs of weakness or emotion no woman will ever want you. Nobody cares to hear that, and nobody cares to hear your struggles. If you want to open up, keep it here.
:smonk:

You cant open up to someone who doesnt even acknowledge your existence jfl. You should at least already be acquaintances

It depends. People don't care about your problems and don't want to hear about them either, it's also about how you talk about them. If you present them in a funny lighthearted way then they may get to like you, but if you are a downer about it "which duh are what problems are about lmao" they won't talk to you, people are like that... shitty.