Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some, “people really high up”, tell Eggman that he will be held legally accountable if a virgin randomly does something criminal, cuz of his rapping

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
and if that virgin can in any way be tied to eggman they said he would be held accountable, and they told him to basically cease and desist his rapping
so now he is stopping livestreaming and going away again

Also this is eggman
https://incels.wiki/w/Eggman

oh nevermind, someone already made a thread, you can delete if you want

Last edited:
i got the video on my bitchute :feelsohh:

i knew this was going to get deleted

pepethong for me:panties:

This is when case law comes in handy. Also, it seems more like an attack against incels than anything because if we're going to play this game, let's hold all the mumble rappers accountable for any crime that is similar to their lyrics... commited by any person anywhere in the world... Let's hold Netflix accountable for any real life Chad serial killers...If someone goes for a Cruz, let's blame him for inciting violence from inside a prison cell... Let's look for a famous feminist journalist who advocated chopping men's dicks off, then find the most recent example of a femoid chopping a guy's dick off, and take a massive shit on that femoids 1st Amendment rights so we can hold her accountable... If they want to play with double edged sword, they can play...

i wish i was legally accountable for rapping about discovering oil in arizona or something tbh

I dont know why but I never liked this guy lol

(((people really high up)))

and if that virgin can in any way be tied to eggman they said he would be held accountable, and they told him to basically cease and desist his rapping
so now he is stopping livestreaming and going away again

Also this is eggman
https://incels.wiki/w/Eggman

oh nevermind, someone already made a thread, you can delete if you want

Leftyincel

Twitter and jewtube are the only copes eggy has and they want to rip it away from him

Last edited: