Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some people make weird "calls", don't they?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
My landlord is always taking the side one of housemates. Like, he LOVES the guy.

But the guy is a lunatic, lol

Very aggressive and set off by everything. I just... don't get how someone could possibly side with someone like that.

I feel like some people are just impressed by aggression and violence? Either they're intimidated by it and don't want to take it on, or they secretly want to behave like that too and so kind of like it.

I'm communicating with the police about it currently. It's such a shame that some people are so far removed from civilised, reasonable behaviour. And they seem to be fairly common, too. It's always older guys with relatively bad lives who act this way.

Anyway, I guess that's just me venting a bit. I know I should just move but that's not super easy and I've got a lot on my plate and... the situation is just very bizarre to me.

People, eh?