Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some people call me a pedophile for wanting to date sexually developed young girls, but truth is, I'm one of the users who cares the most about kids

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Which is evidenced by this thread.

I'm part of the tiny minority of incels not selfish enough to bring a mongrel to this world because of inceldom.

Seriously, what are the chances of a guy who is born from an incel ugly father and a product of racemixing not being an incel?

I don't want to make children suffer and being born like that is likely worse than being abused as a kid, let alone having sex as a sexually developed teenage girl.

Last edited:
Seriously, what are the chances of a guy who is born from an incel ugly father and a product of racemixing not being an incel?

Smug1

Good for you but technically this doesn't count for me since I am Asian.

Having kids is morally wrong. If I somehow had sex and the foid got pregnant I would force her to get an abortion tbh.

Having kids is morally wrong. If I somehow had sex and the foid got pregnant I would force her to get an abortion tbh.
I say, if you're going to have kids, at least do it in optimal ways. Well-off and no racemixing.

Every mixed person I know bar hapas, are good looking, maybe Brazil just has ugly low class people

Every mixed person I know bar hapas, are good looking, maybe Brazil just has ugly low class people
I think it's pretty much a consensus here that pure whites are way less prone to be incels than hapas or mulattoes.

You don't have a gf, right? It's easy to say that when you're an incel. A lot of guys ended up bluepilled after escaping inceldom.
The "I don't want to continue the cycle of misery" is a cope.

I've said this many times on this forum, and I'll repeat it again here on your thread. A 15-year-old girl could learn more from a 30-year-old about life and love than she's likely to learn from her parents, school or friends. It's a waste of time to send young girls to school to learn SJW garbage and irresponsible sex with chads and chadlites.

Half Aryan Half Peruvian but I was born Asian (Mongoloid phenotype).

No one recognizes me as white or spic because that's not what I am.
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Half Aryan Half Peruvian but I was born Asian (Mongoloid phenotype).

No one recognizes me as white or spic because that's not what I am.
lol wtf

Honestly, you cant call a girl who wanders around in underwear in public and is developed a child anyway. The AoC supposedly deals with mentality, not necessarily age. It's about how a girl 14-18 isn't mentally developed enough to be able to make the correct decisions involving their sexuality and partners and us bad men will take advantage of that. Never mind how she acts or dresses.

But... I agree with the fact that caring about children is partly about thinking about what would happen to it if its brought into the world. With how things are bringing a boy into society now a days dooms him. I feel sad everytime I look at my nephew.

Honestly, you cant call a girl who wanders around in underwear in public and is developed a child anyway. The AoC supposedly deals with mentality, not necessarily age. It's about how a girl 14-18 isn't mentally developed enough to be able to make the correct decisions involving their sexuality and partners and us bad men will take advantage of that. Never mind how she acts or dresses.

But... I agree with the fact that caring about children is partly about thinking about what would happen to it if its brought into the world. With how things are bringing a boy into society now a days dooms him. I feel sad everytime I look at my nephew.
This is an absolute joke as it implies girls of ANY age are capable of making the correct decisions regarding that.

I'm part of the tiny minority of incels not selfish enough to bring a mongrel to this world because of inceldom.

Seriously, what are the chances of a guy who is born from an incel ugly father and a product of racemix not being an incel?

I don't want to make children suffer and being born like that is likely worse than being abused as a kid, let alone having sex as a sexually developed teenage girl.

This is the way to go. Like I stated, it has to stop. All this race mixing madness. It will only leads to destruction. Biological homogeneity and culture will be gone for ever. It only creates a spinning wheel of plain agony.

This is an absolute joke as it implies girls of ANY age are capable of making the correct decisions regarding that.
I agree. AoC is really just bullshit reasoning to keep bad men away.
Bad=older undesired

Can you PM me a pic of you? Got me curious.

Glare1

Alright but you can't leak and have to announce for all to see that I am an Asian boy and you confirm.

At least on this thread. Standby for PM.

This is the way to go. Like I stated, it has to stop. All this race mixing madness. It will only leads to destruction. Biological homogeneity and culture will be gone for ever. It only creates a spinning wheel of plain agony.
Widespread racemixing will change the world forever. If you want to destroy society because you think only its destruction could fix things, go for it, but please use a method that can be reversed.
View attachment 63753

Alright but you can't leak and have to announce for all to see that I am an Asian boy and you confirm.

At least on this thread. Standby for PM.
I won't leak it, like 10 users already sent me pics and I never leaked any.

As for the other part, I'll say what my opinion really is, let's see first.

How is that even possible?
Lack of affection, low self esteem. They don't get bluepilled in the sense of denying lookism. More like in the sense of ignoring things like dick mileage, leaving all the misogynistic stuff behind.

I would bet that at least 60% of the incels(sub4) would date a single mom or even betabux a foid. Like most ugly men tend to do.

Lack of affection, low self esteem. They don't get bluepilled in the sense of denying lookism. More like in the sense of ignoring things like dick mileage, leaving all the misogynistic stuff behind.

I would bet that at least 60% of the incels(sub4) would date a single mom or even betabux a foid. Like most ugly men tend to do.
I understand. At this point I would also probably date a single mom, as well as foids from other races (very reluctantly, but yeah, I'm starving for sex and affection at this point) but having mixed kids is a big no to me.

Also, I hereby attest that Zesto:

1) Really looks Japanese, I was surprised

2) Is a chinlet incel and not a fakecel larper

Last edited:
Where does this claim come from, that mixed children are ugly? I have seen many mixed people, half white - half black, half white - half Asian, etc. and most looked good to average. Most mixed guys of my age here in Germany I've seen myself mog me, and I'm not mixed.

Where does this claim come from, that mixed children are ugly? I have seen many mixed people, half white - half black, half white - half Asian, etc. and most looked good to average. Most mixed guys of my age here in Germany I've seen myself mog me, and I'm not mixed.
I also know plenty of mulattoes and other mixed people who mog me, but that's because I lost big time in the genetic lottery. I don't blame my parents for my inceldom because both are white and normie tier.

And the claim comes from both data about race preferences in dating, empirical experience and like 100 users here who are JBWhiters.

@Bronzehawkattack

Many people have called me a pedophile simply because of my face.

There is no optimal way, having kids is selfish!
Agreed, but it's naive to think people won't keep reproducing like they did for millions of years. Reproduction is a strong instinct.

Better to open their eyes about the plight that is racemixing.

So just abort any non-Chad sons that you have, but keep the daughters.
It's hard to tell who'll be a Chad or incel as a fetus or newborn.

I looked like a normal baby.

I was born crosseyed and with jaundice. A caring doctor would have strangled me with the umbilical cord.

I also know plenty of mulattoes and other mixed people who mog me, but that's because I lost big time in the genetic lottery. I don't blame my parents for my inceldom because both are white and normie tier.

And the claim comes from both data about race preferences in dating, empirical experience and like 100 users here who are JBWhiters.

@Bronzehawkattack
Actually statistically mixed men (half white half ethnic) have only slightly worse of a chance in dating, one drop rule doesnt seem to apply to dating.

Then again it depends on the genes. You can be half White half Black and come out looking like Meeks, or you can come out looking like Christopher Harper-Mercer.

Either way mullatos have a better chance than their full ethnic counterparts.

EVERYONE is attracted to young hot teen girls.

"Pedophile" is just a normie-invented, more socially acceptable synonym for "ugly man."

Last edited:
Widespread racemixing will change the world forever. If you want to destroy society because you think only its destruction could fix things, go for it, but please use a method that can be reversed.

I think you misunderstood me. I am against race mixing.

I think you misunderstood me. I am against race mixing.
No, I understood you and I'm also against it. What I wrote was addressed to the people here who advocate racemixing as another way to make western society crumble faster. Sorry if it sounded unclear.

I've said this many times on this forum, and I'll repeat it again here on your thread. A 15-year-old girl could learn more from a 30-year-old about life and love than she's likely to learn from her parents, school or friends.
Yeah I never understood normie logic. A man can properly care for her and support her through life in so many ways it is only the rational conclusion to give girls to older males.
Another boy can...ugh...help her with homework and run to his parents when she gets pregnant? I guess...

You're one of my favorite posters friend, your views are logical and you're not afraid of saying it like it is.

Yeah I never understood normie logic. A man can properly care for her and support her through life in so many ways it is only the rational conclusion to give girls to older males.
Another boy can...ugh...help her with homework and run to his parents when she gets pregnant? I guess...
You're one of my favorite posters friend, your views are logical and you're not afraid of saying it like it is.
Thank you randomloli and it's always good to see not all users are retarded "moral"fag normies.

Can you PM me a pic of you? Got me curious.

When you mix amerindian with european you get eastern asian most of the times, races are a bit like color pigments.

Amerindian people are a mutation from mongoloids and probably a mix with polynesian people, when you insert european genes there you get something like chinese.

Teenagers aren't even kids. What kid is a degenerate? If you're having sex, willingly, then you can not be a kid even if you're just 13. And yes, there are degenerates who start off that young. Just nuke the west, Kim. Western civilization is cancerous.

I won't leak it, like 10 users already sent me pics and I never leaked any.

As for the other part, I'll say what my opinion really is, let's see first.
Advanced civilizations in the universe must turn a global civilization anyway. Most should at least follow this. You can not stay with nuclear family and countries for 1 billion years.

I would like to cuddle with a JB :cryfeels: