Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some People are so judgemental to those who pay for hookers.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I listened to some foid on tick tock talking about how men who pay for hookers should not be dated she called them losers. I see the way she called these men losers as a form of judging men for being losers because they see hookers.

I’ve read comments online that say guys who pay for hookers are week. Everyone saw that one coming it’s predictable how men who pay for sex are judged for being week. Another judgment men receive for seeing hookers is the judgement about how they can’t attract a lady.

Wether or not you attract a foid depends on your looks just as much as it depends on how well you can socially function. The lack of social function is not the biggest cause of why men fail to attract foids. bad personality traits are not the big cause of men who fail to get with foids either so bad personality traits and a lack of function are not all to blame as to why a guy is single. Those who judge guys for not being able to attract a foid have not experienced being the guy who can not get a foid if they where to experience it they’d know that a lot of traits about them beyond they’re control would be the reason why they could not get a foid.

I wouldn't be forking out my cash for them if I could fuck girls with no strings attached

Foids won’t fuck you & then they judge you for paying for hookers.

she called these men losers as a form of judging men for being losers because they see hookers.
guys who pay for hookers are week
judged for being week
it's very simple manipulation by women, they don't want men go easy route and just get sex by paying money, they want these undesirable men to betabux for them, spend money on them, spend their time on women and get nothing or very little in return. Sadly many tradcucks and cuckservatives take part in this shaming of men who go to prostitutes.

And by the same time, they promote betabuxxing and say mans should pays everything to their gf

Another foid hypocrisy

it's very simple manipulation by women, they don't want men go easy route and just get sex by paying money, they want these undesirable men to betabux for them, spend money on them, spend their time on women and get nothing or very little in return. Sadly many tradcucks and cuckservatives take part in this shaming of men who go to prostitutes.
they won’t judge the guys who make them selves easy to use and get nothing for it while they will judge the guys who pay for sex. Guys who pay for sex are the ones who are just getting to every guys desirable activity the simple way while the guys who can be fooled in to making themselves easy to use while getting little to nothing in return are the guys that foids can keep as they’re easy to use guys.

I won't pay a whore because it'd give women money. If the time comes that I'm that desperate I'll just exploit poor women overseas :society: