Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some people are born to win

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
I have a Chad friend, we have very similar personalities and tastes when it comes to gaming, politics, etc. and he is a good friend, but he mogs me in every way possible:
  1. 6ft4
  2. Really good looking (I often see women looking at him when we walk around, some straight up say to his face he is good looking)
  3. Higher IQ than mine, also get better grades
  4. 50% more testosterone than I have
  5. His entire family is rich, and they are mostly nice people as well
  6. His cousin participated in a reality show and won JFL (and she is a giga Stacy as well)
Meanwhile I am

1. 5ft10
  2. Horsefaced khv incel
  3. Thin bones, women tier hands
  4. Mediocre at school and college, just enough to pass
  5. Cucked T levels
  6. Awful family, especially father and brother
How the fuck am I supposed to compete with people like this? He is not a slayer who fuck multiple women, he just keep his girlfriend for many years until he eventually gets tired of them and dismiss them (only to get another one instantly without doing anything btw he mogs his gf by like 5 points) he could slay if he wanted to but he simply doesn't. And his standards are really low (probably due to higher T)

Life is so unbalanced... some people are born with so much more... life is simply easier to these people. He might not be as privileged as a hole but he is getting all that life have to offer. I spent almost a decade trying to get a single girl to like me, but effort is so pointless... your life is written in your genetic code

Its all about looks. Good looking people live genuinely happy lives. It makes them nice.

But...
You guys know each other's testosterone counts? That's just gay

Its all about looks. Good looking people live genuinely happy lives. It makes them nice.

But...
You guys know each other's testosterone counts? That's just gay

He mentioned he took it when I talked about my low T levels, he didn't even see it because he didn't care JFL that's what happens when you're Chad

Genetics are everything

6'4 is such a good height. You are definitly tall but still can built muscle

Superior genetics will dominate the LVM.

But the revolution will make all men equal. We will struggle for equality once again, I am entitled to have an equal life to Chad. We must unite!

throw some dice and that's life man.

Take it from experience OP, if you befriend normies they'll end up using you and insulting you if you confront them. If you befriend chads the resentment will drive you insane. Go for your lifematch when it comes to friendships, that's what I've been trying to do lately.

it's your personality, lack of showers and haircuts.
Maybe, just maybe, try respecting women for once
A8c

1. no such thing as a chad friend, if you have some dignity left ditch him for good
  2. a well placed piece of lead can nullify these privileges immediately

Chad worship thread but still suifuel

Take it from experience OP, if you befriend normies they'll end up using you and insulting you if you confront them. If you befriend chads the resentment will drive you insane. Go for your lifematch when it comes to friendships, that's what I've been trying to do lately.
I already tried 3 times being friends with other incels IRL

Every single time they eventually distance themselves from me. The normies and Chads are the only friends that I can keep.
  1. no such thing as a chad friend, if you have some dignity left ditch him for good
lol you say it like friends are this common thing that you can get by the hundreds and ditch any of them who does not satisfy your list of preferences. You treat friends the same way women treat men.

Last edited:
That's what ends up happening to me anyway. All my friends in school, college and locality were incel, incel tier or similarly minded losers. And of course no women in the group
I had a chad friend. Mogged me at everything. Its only now I realize that i was his personal toy.
The normies and Chads are the only friends that I can keep.
:chad:

Last edited:
That's what ends up happening to me anyway. All my friends in school, college and locality were incel, incel tier or similarly minded losers. And of course no women in the group

Have you had any luck making new friends? I grew up around successful normies, and no one wanted anything to do with me in college; I also don't run into anything other than normies in my line of work. I've been thinking about Discord, but all I've read so far are e-drama experiences about it.