Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some people are born just to suffer

brutal tbh, these people are literally living in the past and still never encountered the new advanced world.
literally the same life people used to have in my home country(libya). just living a deserted shithole and in fucked up brick houses

Nah we're here for the sins of our past lives and ancestors. God is punishing us thats why we suffer from leprosy and ugliness inside and out.

These families have decent lives. They have their social interactions with other families. The kids look happy.

Also an idea would be to marry a wife from there. Again the young women cant lose.

Lol 23 years slave cucking.

Some races make good slaves because they dont love the sweet beautiful wonderful taste of a martyr death dying like a man . Example Curries, Thais, Niggers, Indonesians. These races rather starve to death than genocide and kill the opressors

I rather get killed in violent battle because I killed that cuck slave boss and all his family than slave wage till death.

Last edited:
What a mature and honorable family of people though. That kid has matured to that of an adult. Such as a sad situation

Nah we're here for the sins of our past lives and ancestors. God is punishing us thats why we suffer from leprosy and ugliness inside and out.
fuckouttahere

Lol 23 years slave cucking.

Some races make good slaves because they dont love the sweet beautiful wonderful taste of a martyr death dying like a man . Example Curries, Thais, Niggers, Indonesians. These races rather starve to death than genocide and kill the opressors

I rather get killed in violent battle because I killed that cuck slave boss and all his family than slave wage till death.
^

this but unironically

These families have decent lives. They have their social interactions with other families. The kids look happy.
A 12 y kid is not happy because he needs to make 1000 bricks a day.He just got used to this hell of living.

A 12 y kid is not happy because he needs to make 1000 bricks a day.He just got used to this hell of living.
They can talk and do shit together with the other families.

The existance of a God is the biggest cope humanity invented

They can talk and do shit together with the other families.
If you think they are that happy move to the Thar desert and get yourself a wife from that tribe .Then you can do shit together with your own family .

If you think they are that happy move to the Thar desert and get yourself a wife from that tribe .Then you can do shit together with your own family .
Might do that

The line "Why are we here ? Just to suffer" hits different for the modern man

suicide is the only way out for those who only live to suffer

Futures made of virtual insanity

foids there mog our lives

People are often self-righteous about how much they've had to struggle in life particularly when lecturing people who don't work or who are suffering depression in a first world nation. Often its their parents doing the lecturing.
Yeah you and your mediocre genes struggled like a fuckin' dog for the tiny scraps you have and you still decided to drag life into this shit. You fuckin' hero.