Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel some patethic fat guy in my class makes me rage

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i fucking hate this guy. he is fat and average face. 4/10 total.
he always act like a fucking wk to all the foids in the class. kiss ass all day. helping them with the homework and shit giving them food etc
everytime he talk to them he smile like a puppy like he is so grateful to have that conversation. he act like they are gods.
and ofcourse to the males he act very differently. i fucking hate him
guys like that are the reason why foids think they are the alpha in this world
i want to fucking butcher that fatguy into a kebab
BETA PIECE OF SHIT.

Make him aware of how much of a cuck he is

find some competent friends and socially cancel him like a normie

Build a plan to destroy him

do you mog him?

definition of a cuck

he always act like a fucking wk to all the foids in the class. kiss ass all day. helping them with the homework and shit giving them food etc
everytime he talk to them he smile like a puppy like he is so grateful to have that conversation. he act like they are gods.
BETA PIECE OF SHIT.
Are you talking about me? :soy:

BETA PIECE OF SHIT.

He could be a fag.

Seriously.

Way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was in highschool there was this pudgy little fat kid who was always surrounded by succubi and I was always wondering how that little fucker did it until someone (or he himself) somehow informed everyone he was a fag.

Well even then before my red pilling my response to that was like "Oh ok that explains it".

Heh, somehow instinctively I guess ya just know the "fruit fly" and or "fag hag" effect is the reason "why" once the faggotry has been 100% established.

What a beta piece of shit tbh he probably posts on IT

He could be a fag.

Seriously.

Way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and I was in highschool there was this pudgy little fat kid who was always surrounded by succubi and I was always wondering how that little fucker did it until someone (or he himself) somehow informed everyone he was a fag.

Well even then before my red pilling my response to that was like "Oh ok that explains it".

Heh, somehow instinctively I guess ya just know the "fruit fly" and or "fag hag" effect is the reason "why" once the faggotry has been 100% established.
This too. All the girls I see like to hang around faggots, even if they were bad looking.