Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some paintings :,)

Luminary
★★★★★

Finally found some motivation to finish something.
:feelstrash:

Draw a pic of my avi

What is this supposed to be of? Care to explain?

Those paintings look good ngl. I tried painting in visual arts a couple of years ago and they're comparable to that of a 5th grader's paintings. I do sketch decently enough.

Those paintings look good ngl. I tried painting in visual arts a couple of years ago and they're comparable to that of a 5th grader's paintings. I do sketch decently enough.
Thank you boy. I tried my best
And if your paintings looks shit doesn't matter because art is art. Ad everything can be art. :feelstrash:
Draw a pic of my avi
You said I should post this in the thread. So here you go.

Thank you boy. I tried my best
And if your paintings looks shit doesn't matter because art is art. Ad everything can be art. :feelstrash:
You're not wrong. Anything can be art technically.

Gj tbh. I like the last pic the most. The way you made the darkness surround the boyo in the 3rd pic looks pretty cool. The balls and chains give off a feeling of being trapped or helpless and the darkness gives off a cold or isolating feel. Background faces of the 2nd pic give off a similar feel, like the boyo in the drawing is alienated from the crowd because of a burden he bears.

Keep painting bro. I recently bought a watercolor set. I usually do digital art, but I want to branch out.

It's shit but I can see you have great talent by the way you draw. I did 2 years of art school and it was a waste of time but even though your drawings are garbage I can see the prerequisite of some amazing skill in that shit. Keep going.

I think they look alright. They look a bit unfinished, but the fundamentals are there imo.

Gj tbh. I like the last pic the most. The way you made the darkness surround the boyo in the 3rd pic looks pretty cool. The balls and chains give off a feeling of being trapped or helpless and the darkness gives off a cold or isolating feel. Background faces of the 2nd pic give off a similar feel, like the boyo in the drawing is alienated from the crowd because of a burden he bears.
Yes u got this right. I am bad at explaining but u did the job for me. Thank you.
What is this supposed to be of? Care to explain?
I think they look alright. They look a bit unfinished, but the fundamentals are there imo.
Yea kinda rushed a bit.
Keep painting bro. I recently bought a watercolor set. I usually do digital art, but I want to branch out.
YOU SHUT UP :feelstrash::feelsree: I KNOW HOW U DRAW. Leave me alone with ur art skill. REEEEE. Life not fair give me ur art skill NOW !!!! :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Good job man. It's cool that you put some meaning in your work.

I wish there were more artcels tbh so we could collaborate or run a competition.
@Weeee @maskedman and me are the only artcels i think :feelstrash:
and @maskedman has the best skill so we should kill him don't tell him tho :feelstrash::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

@Weeee @maskedman and me are the only artcels i think :feelstrash:
and @maskedman has the best skill so we should kill him don't tell him tho :feelstrash::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
@Seven posted top tier stuff tbh.

Thats really good. Not over for talentedcels.

You show some promise. It's a good hobby when you're good at it.

Good job. It's always good to be productive

I liked them, keep up bro, its always nice to have some artcels here

The last pic is the best. Reminds me of my current situation.

the message could be a little more subtle but it's nice regardless

what does it mean that the weight ball thingies are floating?

what does it mean that the weight ball thingies are floating?
Its not floating but ppl are holding it. I know u cant see it. They not really detailed. Btw i am interested in your avi. What is that for a painting? :feelstrash:

Looks good man :feelsokman:

Its not floating but ppl are holding it. I know u cant see it. They not really detailed. Btw i am interested in your avi. What is that for a painting? :feelstrash:
thats some deep ass shit.
some random mandog thing i found online lololo