Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some old feminist roastie cunt on the bus tried to lecture me about mansplaining

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I was feeling like shit after drinking a load of beers last night and leaned my head against the window and my butt was kind of leaning into the other seat as well as my leg taking up space from the other seat cuz theres not enough distance between the seats for my long legs on bus unless I angle them weirdly.

She asked me do I mind not taking up so much space or something along those lines, I just sat up normally and she gave me a "thank you" with an entitled tone. I then returned back to the position I was in and pushed my butt against her and she left the seat to go sit somewhere else while mumbling "jesus christ" under her nose.

Minor victory against feminist, boyos

if you were female she would have said nothing to you tbh

If you were in Toronto, she'd complain to the cops regarding a "sexual assault" and have a photo of yours plastered all ovER the Jewish media, while Tyrone gets to fuck his probation officer for murdering thousands of law-abiding citizens.

If you were in Toronto, she'd complain to the cops regarding a "sexual assault" and have a photo of yours plastered all ovER the Jewish media, while Tyrone gets to fuck his probation officer for murdering thousands of law-abiding citizens.

Thankfully the place I live is still about 5-10 years away from those levels of hell

Feminists are usually women too ugly to get a chad so out of frustration they end up doing everything possible to make lifes of males a living hell

Whenever anyone talks to me in public I say I don't speak English. If they persist, I call them racist. Seriously. I'm white as fuck but so are a lot of middle easterners and Latinos, so that always shuts them right up.

Feminists are usually women too ugly to get a chad so out of frustration they end up doing everything possible to make lifes of males a living hell

They especially get a thrill out of it if he's ugly.