Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you so cringe

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
`ohh this forum is an FBI honeypot they gonna throw me into jail` lol then just get the fuck out of this forum who cares faggots? you're talking like you have anything to lose if FBI knocks your door that means you finally have something fun in your miserable life

Latershill

i live in 3rd world shithole come get me american spies
pussy cowards

You’re glowing

You could run thugmaxxing game so hard with a FBI mugshot

reported to the FBI

`ohh this forum is an FBI honeypot they gonna throw me into jail` lol then just get the fuck out of this forum who cares faggots? you're talking like you have anything to lose if FBI knocks your door that means you finally have something fun in your miserable life
I see your point

agreed. glow niggers everywhere. accept it and move on. literally any site can have glow niggers. glow niggers could be spying on site without mods ever knowing. they have all types of tech to do it

Tbh it would give me something interesting to do

Over for Paranoidcels

I have done nothing illegal, am a good boy