Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you should go your own way to find true solace in this world of degeneracy because reality is worse than your blackpill fantasy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
You guys can cry about hypergamy all you want in your little basement but you can't properly[UWSL] understand it if you haven't validated blackpill in real life. Reading statistics online is one thing but actually experiencing irl is another [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you've never interacted with whores then you can't comprehend just how fucked up it really is. Blackpill is gospel. [/UWSL]

I interacted with a whore that live in my curry neighborhood and she dropped tsar bomba nukepill on me. Girls whore around a lot and that too at a younger age, IT faggots and bluepillers think we exaggerate a lot but jfl at them they are clueless. This is absolute truth and I know you'll read it and say "yeah yeah I know" NO YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

GIRLS ARE BIG TIME WHORES all the girls above 15 year old in every part of the planet has had her vagina creampied and her boobs sucked like molten icecream in hot summer afternoon. These are objective FACTS.

Some of you will say"nah it can't be this bad" listen to me it is that bad. Real life is worse than you imagine.

And ngl the idea of pumping and dumping is also a basement dwellers fantasy. Just interact with women and you'll soon find out that they offer absolutely nothing besides sex. It's hilarious how inferior women are compared to men, these bitches are lazy as fuck and browse shitgram all day. Holy shit! How can anyone put up with their bullshit? Especially when she is a worn out roast with body count in triple digits and multiple abortions.

Non virgin roasts turn me off so much especially after finding out she has taken dozens of cocks. I can't be arsed with women and their bullshit..just give me my copes, my gym and my bros to hang out with and I'm fine. I just want to improve for my own satisfaction, to hell with roasties. I give up on them. Tfu tfu tfu

GIRLS ARE BIG TIME WHORES all the girls above 15 year old in every part of the planet has had her vagina creampied and her boobs sucked like molten icecream in hot summer afternoon.
Make that 13-14

Strong post btw

Last edited:
Elab on the whore

You guys can cry about hypergamy all you want in your little basement but you can't properly[UWSL] understand it if you haven't validated blackpill in real life. Reading statistics online is one thing but actually experiencing irl is another [/UWSL]

[UWSL]If you've never interacted with whores then you can't comprehend just how fucked up it really is. Blackpill is gospel. [/UWSL]

I interacted with a whore that live in my curry neighborhood and she dropped tsar bomba nukepill on me. Girls whore around a lot and that too at a younger age, IT faggots and bluepillers think we exaggerate a lot but jfl at them they are clueless. This is absolute truth and I know you'll read it and say "yeah yeah I know" NO YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

GIRLS ARE BIG TIME WHORES all the girls above 15 year old in every part of the planet has had her vagina creampied and her boobs sucked like molten icecream in hot summer afternoon. These are objective FACTS.

Some of you will say"nah it can't be this bad" listen to me it is that bad. Real life is worse than you imagine.

And ngl the idea of pumping and dumping is also a basement dwellers fantasy. Just interact with women and you'll soon find out that they offer absolutely nothing besides sex. It's hilarious how inferior women are compared to men, these bitches are lazy as fuck and browse shitgram all day. Holy shit! How can anyone put up with their bullshit? Especially when she is a worn out roast with body count in triple digits and multiple abortions.

Non virgin roasts turn me off so much especially after finding out she has taken dozens of cocks. I can't be arsed with women and their bullshit..just give me my copes, my gym and my bros to hang out with and I'm fine. I just want to improve for my own satisfaction, to hell with roasties. I give up on them. Tfu tfu tfu
I ask myself how can somebody come to the conclusion that these whores are innocent? When I was in 7th grade our principal had to warn us about the dangers of sending nudes (especially because they were so common), as I listened to classmates they were talking about the drugs they are doing, young people (especially women) that don't do drugs are the exception not the norm.

There are house-parties everywhere in school - and guess what: Chad/Tyrone don't care about age (like the girls they will fuck) and hang around with teenagers while failing their class for the dozenth time (this is the logical consequence when you have >20-year-olds still in the farce that is the school system), the Internet poses no danger to the "innocence" of young girls, the parties and the lax western upbringing are the problems, but this would mean restricting the freedom of girls (which is for a cuck too much to ask anyways, while a boy that would be raised like a girl would be called spoiled/entitled/etc. women unironically are like children who never had a rule imposed on them). Anti-authoritarian child rearing was a mistake anyways when you look at these vile brats out there, a good beating would have helped ngl. And this what I (and parents/teachers) noticed in school and I was a social recluse back then already and boomers have no idea about the modern world anyways- so the dark figure is way, way higher. Everything is even worse.

And then they come up with bullshit like "Don't teach women how to behave, teach men how not to rape" - as if anyone cared, theoretically every rapist (regardless of education/intelligence/etc.) knows that what he does is against all established forms of moral and the law, but they don't care. You also tell children not accept candy from strangers and wouldn't callt hat victim blaming. The inherent bluepilledness of people - as if the human would change when the system changes, rapists/pedophiles/etc. have existed in all times and in all systems, what can mere words change. Unironically this hubris - as if a word could mean anything, they know what they do and they know about the consequences, they understand, but don't care, but in their hubris they unironically think that these people just don't intellectually gasp the concept, while they gasp, but reject it.

Women unironically piss on electric fences and wonder why they get shocked and when they get shocked they say "Don't teach people not to piss against electric fences, teach electric fences not to shock people!" (a complete misunderstanding of the nature of that very thing).

Last edited:
In societies where sexual behavior isn't strictly regulated it starts pretty soon after puberty. The only ones left out are incels like us and some normie males.

Based. This place should never turn into another version of the redpill.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:Retard do you even know what redpill is? It's for a bunch of PUA copers. Not pursuing roasties is complete opposite of redpill

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:Retard do you even know what redpill is? It's for a bunch of PUA copers. Not pursuing roasties is complete opposite of redpill
You suggested we should go our own way. That's the redpill not the blackpill. Elliot Rodger didn't accept the redpill and saw it as defeatism. After seeing so much evidence about how foids don't care about whether males go their own way or not and how pointless it is when all of your resources are still going to them (as @Robtical has pointed out) I'm inclined to fully agree and see it as cope.

And also like @Diocel said
It's not like we have a choice.

Just because you're an incel it doesn't mean that you're dysfunctional. You can be a social and/or a sexual failure but if you're smart or ambitious enough you can still find a a way to cope. I mean sure I can't be a male model but it doesn't mean there's other roles or positions in life I can't find for myself. My point is that most incels do go outside or work regular jobs. So we know all of this.
I went to school (shocking I know) and seen bitches get knocked up in middle school. I questioned what I saw in real life, and that's is what lead me to the blackpill.

You suggested we should go our own way. That's the redpill not the blackpill. Elliot Rodger didn't accept the redpill and saw it as defeatism. After seeing so much evidence about how foids don't care about whether males go their own way or not and how pointless it is when all of your resources are still going to them (as @Robtical has pointed out) I'm inclined to fully agree and see it as cope.

And also like @Diocel said
That's why I'm saying if foids don't care about what you do then why not do something that makes you happier without depending on foid validation? And redpill is literally just pursuing women and doing things for the sake of attracting women. My thread is the opposite of that.

Based. This place should never turn into another version of the redpill.
And you say this as if this place is any better than redpill. Jfl half of the users make stupid thread about IT and other half post worthless tiktok videos. Meanwhile me saying others to work on themselves not for foids but for their own happiness somehow doesn't fit your crab bucket narrative of blackpill.

That's why I'm saying if foids don't care about what you do then why not do something that makes you happier without depending on foid validation? And redpill is literally just pursuing women and doing things for the sake of attracting women. My thread is the opposite of that.
The redpill is realizing the nature of female hypergamy and how women have life easier than most men. Just because PUAs co-opted part of the the redpill doesn't mean it doesn't still include groups with MRAs and mgtows that are less eager to deal with women and that suggest avoiding contact with them to avoid getting ensared by laws targeting nonchad males.

The blackpill is about how looks matter above all else. MRAs and mgtows don't believe that and believe the way you act is just as important and over emphasize dark triad.
And you say this as if this place is any better than redpill. Jfl half of the users make stupid thread about IT and other half post worthless tiktok videos. Meanwhile me saying others to work on themselves not for foids but for their own happiness somehow doesn't fit your crab bucket narrative of blackpill.
This place is far better than the redpill. People here aren't putting up a front about how they slay and are willing to call out the hypocrisy of normies and society instead of saying to just accept it or lecturing about the "rage phase" like is done in redpill circles. They also don't make excuses for how women act as "just nature" like redpillers do.

This place is far better than the redpill. People here aren't putting up a front about how they slay and are willing to call out the hypocrisy of normies and society instead of saying to just accept it or lecturing about the "rage phase" like is done in redpill circles. They also don't make excuses for how women act as "just nature" like redpillers do.
How is my thread related to redpill?

How is my thread related to redpill?
Going your own way is part of the redpill for guys that don't want to deal with women's hypergamy and think they are isolating themselves from it by avoiding women. It's not the PUA redpill but it's a redpill stoicism type cope. Whether you go your own way or not is irrelevant. Your resources are still going to women whether you avoid them or not through taxes and all the spaces where you can "go your own way" are being shut down and restricted (male only gyms, restaurants, clubs).

Going your own way is part of the redpill for guys that don't want to deal with women's hypergamy and think they are isolating themselves from it by avoiding women. It's not the PUA redpill but it's a redpill stoicism type cope. Whether you go your own way or not is irrelevant. Your resources are still going to women whether you avoid them or not through taxes and all the spaces where you can "go your own way" are being shut down and restricted (male only gyms, restaurants, clubs).
And not going your own way is also a cope. Everything is a cope to an incel no matter what.
But atleast it will give you less depression and more things to look forward to in life than just giving up on nihilism.

Based af,I agree ,people are overusing some shit like muh blackpill

And not going your own way is also a cope. Everything is a cope to an incel no matter what.
But atleast it will give you less depression and more things to look forward to in life than just giving up on nihilism.
We already do that through ldaring.

I know the question of whether you are going or whether you were sent your own way is not the point. But after reading things like this
by @BlkPillPres I see how pointless this escapism and just accepting how things are is. Foids want you to go your own way but completely meaning not even talking about them. Staying away from them is what they want. And in any situation all your suggestions of hanging with the bros get less and less feasible as time goes on. They are coming for all male spaces and male only circles that straight guys used to have.

all the girls above 15 year old in every part of the planet has had her vagina creampied

OP this is some pretty bad grammar, you switched from plural to singular, I'm disgusted.

Just interact with women and you'll soon find out that they offer absolutely nothing besides sex.
This is just misogynist-LARPing bait for IT

I've had female dentists work on me and they did an excellent job. They've also been competent cashiers and librarians.

They are clearly capable of lots of stuff besides sex, there's no need to simplify it to that.

Do they often get jobs they're underqualified over a better-qualified male? Sure. But that doesn't mean they can't do a somewhat decent job at it, even if it's not quite the excellent job that the displaced male might've done in many cases of affirmative action.
It's hilarious how inferior women are compared to men, these bitches are lazy as fuck and browse shitgram all day
Not ALL day or how did one rebuild a hole in my tooth?

Sorry bro but the expertise done on my teeth by female dentist makes it hard to embrace your world view.

OP this is some pretty bad grammar, you switched from plural to singular, I'm disgusted.

This is just misogynist-LARPing bait for IT

I've had female dentists work on me and they did an excellent job. They've also been competent cashiers and librarians.

They are clearly capable of lots of stuff besides sex, there's no need to simplify it to that.

Do they often get jobs they're underqualified over a better-qualified male? Sure. But that doesn't mean they can't do a somewhat decent job at it, even if it's not quite the excellent job that the displaced male might've done in many cases of affirmative action.

Not ALL day or how did one rebuild a hole in my tooth?

Sorry bro but the expertise done on my teeth by female dentist makes it hard to embrace your world view.

Read between the lines autistcel

Based at high iq king