Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you posted pics of yourselves in girl's body

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,602
But I still look subhuman because of my fucking chin
 
The incels that look good as women are probably good looking anyways.
do you also have a recessed chin/overbite?
 
cyborgglory said:
The incels that look good as women are probably good looking anyways.
do you also have a recessed chin/overbite?
No overbite, just a recessed chin.
No overbite you might ask why, well because my mom's chin is recessed and I got her gene.
 
If you are High-T, Faceapp will turn you into a High-T woman.
JjyPoNm.jpg


If you are Low-T, Faceapp will barely change your face and will just apply some makeup.
aaYpP7W.jpg
 
Alex_Bones said:
If you are High-T, Faceapp will turn you into a High-T woman.
JjyPoNm.jpg

If you are Low-T, Faceapp will barely change your face and will just apply some makeup.
aaYpP7W.jpg
I don't think I am low T tho
 
I REALLY wish faceapp had a windows version. I don't have a smartphone.
 
Alex_Bones said:
If you are High-T, Faceapp will turn you into a High-T woman.
JjyPoNm.jpg


If you are Low-T, Faceapp will barely change your face and will just apply some makeup.
aaYpP7W.jpg

I'll fuck those high T women and not the others. Does that make me gay?
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
I REALLY wish faceapp had a windows version. I don't have a smartphone.
You could use an Android emulator.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
I REALLY wish faceapp had a windows version. I don't have a smartphone.
Use bluestacks and install faceapp there then upload your pic.
 
Alex_Bones said:
If you are High-T, Faceapp will turn you into a High-T woman.
JjyPoNm.jpg


If you are Low-T, Faceapp will barely change your face and will just apply some makeup.
aaYpP7W.jpg


Would fuck so hard top 2'
 
cyborgglory said:
The incels that look good as women are probably good looking anyways.
do you also have a recessed chin/overbite?
I disagree with this. I have a baby face which is good as a femoid
 
Knajjd looks kinda like Zac Efron in this last pic

xgkE7bw.png
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
Knajjd looks kinda like Zac Efron in this last pic
xgkE7bw.png
Proves the Low T faceapp theory.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
Knajjd looks kinda like Zac Efron in this last pic
xgkE7bw.png
omg he looks so adorable smilling
 
ilieknothing said:
omg he looks so adorable smilling

His mouth looks too small to have a palate like that, sadly.
 
Original:
kvhDFhn.jpg


Single pass:
d0uxeQY.png



Multiple pass:
McUCdXX.jpg



If i could just go and fuck my (female)self that would be great...
 
JovanD said:
Original:
kvhDFhn.jpg


Single pass:
d0uxeQY.png



Multiple pass:
McUCdXX.jpg



If i could just go and fuck my (female)self that would be great...

You're not the best looking guy, but you're definitely good enough looking to get a girlfriend. 

If you fix that chin, you'll be golden. Good facial features overall, especially eyes.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
I REALLY wish faceapp had a windows version. I don't have a smartphone.

Just buy a cheap chinese smartphone, they are quite good for the price nowadays, i have one i use for a few apps.

I also look like a fucking manly tranny with glasses, its over.
 
JovanD said:
Original:
kvhDFhn.jpg

Single pass:
d0uxeQY.png

Multiple pass:
McUCdXX.jpg

If i could just go and fuck my (female)self that would be great...
Chin surgery and you enter chad-lite territory
 
Bushladen008 said:
Just buy a cheap chinese smartphone, they are quite good for the price nowadays, i have one i use for a few apps.

I also look like a fucking manly tranny with glasses, its over.

I literally just started using  bluestacks (android emulator) lol.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
Knajjd looks kinda like Zac Efron in this last pic

xgkE7bw.png

This is further proof that Knajjd needs to become a trap and let very incel fuck "her."
 
Jf8LGbK.jpg


iB2smxw.jpg



I really make a sexy female, don't you guys think?
 
vpNF8SN.jpg


If you wouldn't bang, you're volcel.
 
This happened on all three pics of myself I tried.  I'm so subhuman faceapp can't detect my face.

YWdMPWZ.png
 
It's the only way an Incel will get inside a woman's body kek
 
Mine looks like a cross eyed sub-human with an assymetrical jaw and big nose. No, do not ask me to post it here.
 
The female version of myself is just smaller and rounder lol.
 
Framecel222 said:
This is further proof that Knajjd needs to become a trap and let very incel fuck "her."
wife material
 
I've been having a lot of trouble with hair in this app; my hair must be too thin, because it always shows up really wispy, especially after I convert my face to female. And there's way too much forehead showing, no matter what I try. I also have a bulbous nose.
 
JovanD said:
Original:
kvhDFhn.jpg


Single pass:
d0uxeQY.png



Multiple pass:
McUCdXX.jpg



If i could just go and fuck my (female)self that would be great...

Holy fucking shit dude.. u have same nose as me, small mouth area just like me, fucked up chin just like me and on top of that same eye and eyebrows assymetry.. just fucking lol helllo brother
 

Similar threads

thespanishcel
Replies
11
Views
386
Nick Fuentes
Nick Fuentes
P
Replies
4
Views
324
Jew Goy Lab Rat
Jew Goy Lab Rat
RealSchizo
Replies
20
Views
325
Namtriz912
Namtriz912
Fazz35
Replies
8
Views
311
Adolf Kitler
Adolf Kitler

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top