Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Some of you deserve to be “short”.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Because even if you were that height you considered to be tall, 6’3, you would find a way to complain about not being a 6’8 giga chad and humblebrag about how many of the muh white Zoomers heightmog you and average height of non ethnic Zoomers is 6’5.

Cry me a river you insecure tallfags, you wouldn’t survive a day as a true sub 5’7 manlet. You are privileged scum who takes his genetics for granted.

Last edited:
You deserve to be a short fat currycel

@Incelius Savage

6'3 would be ideal to me.

Because even if you were that height you considered to be tall, 6’3, you would find a way to complain about not being a 6’8 giga chad and humblebrag about how many of the muh white Zoomers heightmog you and average height of non ethnic Zoomers is 6’5.

Cry me a river you insecure tallfags, you wouldn’t survive a day as a true sub 5’7 manlet. You are privileged scum who takes his genetics for granted.
All “6’3” = avg zoomerrrr height!!1!1” threads should redirect to this one

Its's over if you're below 7 ft 2:

6 ft 8 is manlet height.

Agreed; give these "manlet" 5'11ers who can ascend to 6'1 by wearing some lifts a day in the life of an actual 5'6 subhuman ricecel... :feelsUgh:

I'm fine with tallcels being here as long as they're actually subhuman in other ways; just don't humblebrag and gaslight actual shortcels into thinking 6'0 is somehow "average" in places like New York. :feelsclown:

nigga im 5'7 I didn't deserfe this

If I were 6'3, I would heightmaxx as 6'5 to 6'6.

Sick of the coping 5'10 retards crying about "AvErAgE zOoMeR hEiGhT iS 6'6" no you stupid average height faggot the tallest country in the world isn't close to that. The Average height didn't just somehow grow by 9 inches. There is no imperical evidence that the average height has increased immensely for the zoomer generation. Fucking RETARDS!!!!

You spelled

"Shot"

Wrong...

Just saying

We don't deserve to be incels.

You wouldn't survive being 5'3 in my shoes.

true they exaggerate their suffering. when uns true manlets suffering far more!

Agreed; give these "manlet" 5'11ers who can ascend to 6'1 by wearing some lifts a day in the life of an actual 5'6 subhuman ricecel... :feelsUgh:

I'm fine with tallcels being here as long as they're actually subhuman in other ways; just don't humblebrag and gaslight actual shortcels into thinking 6'0 is somehow "average" in places like New York. :feelsclown:
I'm 6'0 in New York and it honestly depends on the neighborhood.

I’m 5’7 and bald. It’s over.

At least you have two hands and two legs stop complaining it could've been way worse be grateful for what you have.

Damn dude, I bet I really heightmog you with a whopping 5'8. Thanks for letting me know I'm a Chad, guess I'll go slay puss, see you later

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back