Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Some of you are throwing your college years away.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’ve seen most of you talk about how you’re up in the room all day and havent made any friends your whole 4 years of college.

What the fuck are you doing? This is the last era of your life where you wont have to worry about bills or a job and can be carefree and meet the most girls and meet new friends in your lifetime.

Don’t waste it. Go get invited to some parties like @HiddenUzer . He’s in highschool and he’s doing way better than ya’ll.

Idk where the parties are and I was rejected 4 times, couldn't even be a beta orbiter

I go to an Asian university they don't have shit like parties

I’ve seen most of you talk about how you’re up in the room all day and havent made any friends your whole 4 years of college.

What the fuck are you doing? This is the last era of your life where you wont have to worry about bills or a job and can be carefree and meet the most girls and meet new friends in your lifetime.

Don’t waste it. Go get invited to some parties like @HiddenUzer . He’s in highschool and he’s doing way better than ya’ll.
Parties are not for everyone. I tried to go there, but always felt overwhelmed and drained after 2 minutes there and wanted to hide. The few times I went to concerts and had a good time was when I closed my mind and focused of scene and disconnected to the peope around. So as autistic dude for fellow guys on spectrum, I say it's useless and violent advice

I already wasted it. So many wasted oportunities, I wish I could turn back time and go back

They can’t, because nobody is inviting them

I didn't even go to college, straight to being a wagie for me.

already graded

why would any of us get invited to parties

I never got invited to parties.

It doesn’t even matter because it’s over. I don’t get invited to parties. Foids don’t like me. I have no friends