Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you are destroying our public view

Status
Not open for further replies.
My intentions can be good without feeling the need to show you my cunt. Google ffs, its not that hard. They all look the same either way

Wont be me anymore but feel free to imagine me as you like
In which country do you live?

371b9561375aad3314649929e9340c83c3bf8a8780f1b47fc788c775066b50d4 1

Halo effect. We treat people accordingly the first thing we think when we see them

ugly people, bad introduction, awkwardness. All are fucking up the way someone is seen. Doesnt help that humans are naturally damn cruel and selfish
Exactly. But if you know about it, then why do you judge us for what we are now when you know the reason for all of this? You are just gaslighting us.
You recognise and see, you know the real human nature, yet you want to judge us telling us we are being irrational for what we have had to deal with and still have? A life of rejection, suffering, loneliness and such? You still fail to acknowledge that most people here tried, got to the gym, dressed better, changed everything they could and still failed because there is no way around their situation other than a real miracle, so why judge them for it if it's not their fault? What do you expect them to do and feel?

You could go to a bar or whatever and just ask out loud? WHO WANTS TO FUCK ME? JUST COME WITH ME TO MY PLACE. And you would see a horde of men following you. That's how easy women have it, even fat, obese women. Any men doing that would probably get arrested for attempted kidnapping or harassment or disturbance. Women by default are dealth with better hands at life than any of us here. You can win at life for just existing, while we get here at his point for... existing. The world hates us, they see virgin men as lesser people, the ugly, the short, ethnics, autistics or with other mental illnesses. If a man is virgin everyone assumes there is something wrong with him and that's why virgin shaming is a really depressing thing, because you didn't choose it. Virgin women are a prize a holy grail for men, while virgen men are seen as bottom of the barrel for society and target for mockery and bullying, and being seen as potential threat and there is something deeply wrong with him because for people, your success is measured on how much you attract the opposite gender.
Her intentions aren't good she's a low self esteem hole who came here to fin orbiter. If her intentions were good she'd give all of us some pussy
I know, that's why I put it in between quotation marks.

Exactly. But if you know about it, then why do you judge us for what we are now when you know the reason for all of this? You are just gaslighting us.
You recognise and see, you know the real human nature, yet you want to judge us telling us we are being irrational for what we have had to deal with and still have? A life of rejection, suffering, loneliness and such? You still fail to acknowledge that most people here tried, got to the gym, dressed better, changed everything they could and still failed because there is no way around their situation other than a real miracle, so why judge them for it if it's not their fault? What do you expect them to do and feel?

You could go to a bar or whatever and just ask out loud? WHO WANTS TO FUCK ME? JUST COME WITH ME TO MY PLACE. And you would see a horde of men following you. That's how easy women have it, even fat, obese women. Any men doing that would probably get arrested for attempted kidnapping or harassment or disturbance. Women by default are dealth with better hands at life than any of us here. You can win at life for just existing, while we get here at his point for... existing. The world hates us, they see virgin men as lesser people, the ugly, the short, ethnics, autistics or with other mental illnesses. If a man is virgin everyone assumes there is something wrong with him and that's why virgin shaming is a really depressing thing, because you didn't choose it. Virgin women are a prize a holy grail for men, while virgen men are seen as bottom of the barrel for society and target for mockery and bullying, and being seen as potential threat and there is something deeply wrong with him because for people, your success is measured on how much you attract the opposite gender.

I know, that's why I put it in between quotation marks.
I think u misunderstood me. Im not judging anyone (dont count my super fake posts). I dont know anyone to judge. I dont like the way you talk about women because kt affects me, yes. But i know that mentality is complicated and you personally have a reason to think like that. Just, it isn’t exactly common to think like that

She's a polish cunt

This won't do anything to shock her, as she said she watches this type of thing all the time, as most people on the internet have watched at some point.
If you wanna truly shock someone with gore I could tell you the videos that would traumatize even the most hardened-to-gore people.

I'm glad you live in a anti-LGBTQ country

Status
Not open for further replies.