Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you are aware about the fact I know about the fact that you get non-autistic people that treat autistic men like trash but guess what?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, some of you are aware about the fact I know about the fact that you get non-autistic people that treat autistic men like trash but guess what? Sometimes you even get autistic people that treat other autistic people like trash and I will explain.

So, there were other autistic dudes who I was chatting with in a Discord group chat and they have the whole ‘My autism>Your autism’ attitude and they keep calling me retarded and stuff in a non-joke manner which comes to show that even some autistic men trash autistic men, like, seriously, who gives a toss who is the most and least autistic? They even gatekeeped by saying that I don’t deserve to be called autistic and just be called retarded instead and also they said that I’m on the low functioning level of autism even though I’m clearly not since I literally managed to type up this post and I’m guessing because they just want to feel above me as much as possible (not that I have any problem with low functioning autistic men but I just know my autism is on the high functioning level and not the low functioning level).

What do them type of autistic men even achieve by trashing other autistic men?

Stop using discord, stop talking to trannies.

Stop using discord, stop talking to trannies.
It took place in a server created by one of the ex-members of this site, well, I think anyway but I do know someone who uses or used this site crested the server. I’m having trouble logging in Discord because it’s asking for my number and I used it on my old account that got disabled.

Last edited:
People treat each other like this in every social group: this is why some incels even here brag to act superior to others.:feelsUgh:

Don't get too hung up over this; this is just an upsetting part of the human condition.

DO. NOT. USE. DISCORD.

Also, those guys sound like they are a bunch of faggots, don't listen to them OP.

image0.png

don't let the old sods get to you

Ego Stroke their fragile little Bodys

What do them type of autistic men even achieve by trashing other autistic men?
Maybe it increases their chances of getting local women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back