Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Some of us, incels, act like FOID.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Women are racist, they define everything by origin and symmetrical uniformity, everything they understand is just stereotypes. So they are often contradictory, they are convenient for your moment, especially emotional. It's basic for anyone who knows the personification of FOID.

Some incels also act as FOIDs and don't realize, the foid judges by appearance, and some incels like to ridicule the look of another beta. That's why being next to any kind of person, even your class, is disgusting. Look, most incels are racist towards ethnic non-whites (indigenous, Asian, after all...). They're like foids, they hate the ugly truecel and, at the same time, some of us mock those who are apparently worse than themselves, I hate that part.

We have to be united, but most of them are primitive and they just want to know how to take advantage = these are the real monkeys.

I believe that the true incel has empathy for his neighbor, be it of any ethnicity, because he knows what it is to be subhuman within the pattern of society.

It seems that some are hardened bixa wanting to look for a white CHAD to breastfeed, it is contradictory, because we should hate them, not please them.

Race isn't just about looks + no one likes indians

As an ugly subhuman, I can empathize with other subhumans. I pity indians because they are the most cursed male species. It's beyond over for them. Not just looks, but wealth and reputation.

As an ugly subhuman, I can empathize with other subhumans. I pity indians because they are the most cursed male species. It's beyond over for them. Not just looks, but wealth and reputation.
Fuck curries I saw multiple curry families in the supERmarket today when I was buying goyslop and they all jawline mogged me