Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some of the gyms are reopening

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Some of the gyms around me are finally starting to reopen. Now I will be able to train like a mad man and start my second anabolic to go along with my test.

My plan to ascend in the next year is to get shredded by next summer and go hang out at the beach or river and hope and pray that there is a girl that is attracted to my body and ignores my face, or that my face is better than I think once the fat is burned off and I’m shredded. Cope? Yes, but it’s all I have.

Unfortunately due to corona there isn’t enough time to get shredded for this summer. But I have purchased a stockpile of designer steroids and SARMS to help me in my quest.

Last edited:
Sounds like fakecel shit

when nobody is looking we should spit in the drinking fountain faucets so the boomers will be sent to the next dimension and free up cheaper rent properties for us

Good for you bro

Incels killing themselves in the gym only to not improve their station in life anymore than incels who enjoy fast food.

Total clown world.

Yes.Some of them are, apparently, reopening

That's nice to know, but I won't be going to the gym.