Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some of the doughy pedophiles on /r/IncelTears have girlfriends

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Many IT users talk about their girlfriends, many of you will cope by saying that they're dating land whales, or they're getting cucked. Even if that is true, that's still better than anything I, a grotesque sand nigger can achieve. It's over, I'm beneath even these people. :feelsrope:

Anybody can have anything with larp

Many IT users talk about their girlfriends, many of you will cope by saying that they're dating land whales, or they're getting cucked. Even if that is true, that's still better than anything I, a grotesque sand nigger can achieve. It's over, I'm beneath even these people. :feelsrope:
>larp
>"open relationship"
>probably even worst, a tranny gf.

Better bullshit
Better basic bitches & beta boys
Better Dr pizza Peado lounge
#Pizzagate

Every IT user is a truecel.

Same as the pro-pedophiles on the adopt a NEET discord who betabux NEET girls

You have no proof of this, you just tell yourself this to cope.
This tbh

It's the same as saying normgroids only get starfish sex

It's all a major Cope, how can you make assumptions about things you've never experienced.

This tbh

It's all a major Cope, how can you make assumptions about things you've never experienced.
Ya, a lot of coping here.

This tbh

Are you really trying to say that on reddit, on IT no less those guys have normal relationships? It's not a cope to say that look through their accounts it usually is either an open relationship, a transexual girl, or a landwhale.
Ya, a lot of coping here.
It's not coping you literally just have to look through their profiles for 5 minutes to see their not in normal relationships.

pics or it didn't happen.

here i go a fucking again

reed it cucked

It's still over for ITcels

Are you really trying to say that on reddit, on IT no less those guys have normal relationships? It's not a cope to say that look through their accounts it usually is either an open relationship, a transexual girl, or a landwhale.

It's not coping you literally just have to look through their profiles for 5 minutes to see their not in normal relationships.
Dude im not even talking about retarded reddit users.

Im talking normgroids ive seen and spoken to in person.

Dude im not even talking about retarded reddit users.

Im talking normgroids ive seen and spoken to in person.
You actually believe them when they talk about their sex lives?

The reason why incels say this is because there were tons of guys there that say I may be a virgin, but at least I'm not an incel. I'm not coping though, I know that there are people over there that aren't ugly and get laid. Just like how there are nazi worshipers and furries that get laid, all that matters is looks.

This is so brutal man...

Would you want to date landwhales or be cucked? I wouldn't want to be in that situation either.

People who post on IT deserve prison sentences

Regarding normie sex lives, on a case by case basis, who knows, but I don't think it is any more cope to assume normies are having a harder time and less satisfying relationships. There is plenty of normies talking about this in separate places, the rise in popularity of copes like pua, redpill, stoicism, mgtow, cam thots and "gf/friend simulators" across all social media platforms suggests to me things are not going well for A LOT of men. Many more men than hangout on this shithole.

This tbh

Rather be incel than cuck