Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some of the biggest copes to date

T

throwawayseeker

Banned
-
Social circle game: only legit for 5/10+ and has limited benefits. LOL at the lonely true els coping: "Bro I'm so subhuman and ugly with no friends and I'm a virgin. If only I had some friends -- then I'd be a subhuman ugly virgin with friends. No social circle increases a man's SMV -- and even if it did it is negligible for the most part.

JBW theory: the belief that white men are superior and not subject to inceldom like so called ethnics. The reality is, ugly is ugly -- the color of your skin and your phenotype don't wholly dictate your attractiveness. Whites can be ugly virgins and Indians can be pretty slayers -- it is all relative. Being white isn't a halo for much.

Patriarchycels/religioncels: hating sluts and women who fuck chad because you are pure and they are not. LOL. They want the salvation of society to be women forced to marry ugly men like themselves and keep good looking guys locked up/away. Good luck. Women will still not be attracted to you and it is another cope by thinking you will win by forcing women to be with you. It is like a light version of rape and is LOLworthy. Women will still hate you and want better men no matter what.

Alpha game: thinking that acting like a tough guy will magically make you sexually desirable and women lusting after you. You get guys like Alpha Destjny -- manlets -- thinking that acting a certain way is making women overlook his 5'6" size or mesh face. Meanwhile feminine pretty boys are fucking around with prime women and do not even go to the gym or know what traps/biceps/etc. are.

Money game: guys who try and compensate for being ugly by flashing money around. It is a light version of prostitution in the sense that women are only drawn to you because you have excessive money. They don't want you -- they want what they can get from you -- money. You are coping because even if you fake it you still will have to come to the reality that you are still not desired without it.

Clothes copers: Brb, I'm a poorcel ugly with plain clothes. If only I could wear the stylish brands and then I would magically get a good jawline and hunter eyes with my new fancy clothes! This just becomes the lipstick on a pig paradox -- well dressed ugly guy with no more appeal than a naked ugly guy. Clothes only enhance what's already good.

Gymcelling (partial cope). It is well known that face is king. Gymcelling can help with SMV with muscles, but that's of lower importance than face by a long shot. Most gymcellers do not have much facial aesthetics/improvements and thus do not really benefit much, if anything at all. It cannot increase height if you are short or facial beauty if you are truly ugly. It is partially a cope, but can work for some guys so it's worth trying if you have nothing to lose anyways. Usually it can help average guys or above average way more than sub 5s, but anyone can likely benefit a bit from having an A+ body to try and makeup for face.

Add some more if I missed any, but these are some of the biggest ones.

Last edited:
social circle game is bullshit shit shit boyo... / noone wants to hang around a broke ugly person men mights girls WONT AT ALL for that matter.. only works for 4.5/10 5/10 people its over you are below that even looksmaxxed without plastic surgery of course

social circle game is bullshit shit shit boyo... / noone wants to hang around a broke ugly person men mights girls WONT AT ALL for that matter.. only works for 4.5/10 5/10 people its over you are below that even looksmaxxed without plastic surgery of course

If you had all sorts of plastic surgery and tried everything to looksmax and are still below 4.5, R.I.P.

The. "Im a volcel" cope. No you're not,you're just an incel in denial.

The. "Im a volcel" cope. No you're not,you're just an incel in denial.

That one is partial like the gymcelling cope. Some guys are volcels if it's clear they don't do everything in their power to improve their situation. For example, a basement dweller who has no friends, social life, and doesn't try online dating/etc. and rots away on Incels.me is probably a mentalcel or a volcel or both likely since it's not always apparent that they're ugly (take a look at Orb for example -- good looking but isolated/mental).

'It was always over' cope, no dipshit if you hadn't have fucked up when you were young you could have become something

LOL. They want the salvation of society to be women forced to marry ugly men like themselves and keep good looking guys locked up/away. Good luck. Women will still not be attracted to you and it is another cope by thinking you will win by forcing women to be with you. It is like a light version of rape and is LOLworthy. Women will still hate you and want better men no matter what.
It doesn't matter what those whores want or what they rather have. I rather have a victoria'ssecret model, but I'm willing to settle for an average femoid. They need to take their looksmatch and learn being a whore is wrong.

stopped reading at jbw theory

F
It doesn't matter what those whores want or what they rather have. I rather have a victoria'ssecret model, but I'm willing to settle for an average femoid. They need to take their looksmatch and learn being a whore is wrong.

Found the coping patriarchycel