Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some of are doomed to loneliness

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've been thinking about my life the past few days and I realized that throughout all of it I've always tried and failed to make friends and socialize. No matter how much I studied on how to be likable, read books on making friends, etc... I always ended up the same place where I began, alone. I've tried making friends with autistic people, people who were basically in the same position as me but it's always failed and much to my surprise they've succeeded socially.

I think some of us are just fated to be alone. It's as if God/fate itself is against us finding any comrades at all. It's beyond just being not able to get women.

It drives you insane after awhile. The constant social rejection, the loneliness, the hatred of humanity. You can't stop that subconscious instinct to socialize and it constantly tortures you. All copes end eventually, video games become boring, movies become boring, everything becomes one long boring grind where you have to do something exciting to even not feel dead inside.

Last edited:
I get you, what's sad in my case the way I made friends was being a pathetic clingy loser that sticks around the guy who talked to me once and followed them around or close by and hoped they accept me.

I get you, what's sad in my case the way I made friends was being a pathetic clingy loser that sticks around the guy who talked to me once and followed them around or close by and hoped they accept me.
Then they reject you and you're back to square one.

I have """friends""" but they see me as a retard and treat me like a bitch, like, if i accidentally stand on their way they order me to move away like i was a dog.

Good thing about having """friends""" is that i can understand and study how normfags act and how they """think""" and they are so fucking retarded.

Some are doomed to wanderer this earth alone, sigma is mostly cope but its true that some niggas just ain't built for soyciety as it is and there is nothing we can do about it

I have """friends""" but they see me as a retard and treat me like a bitch, like, if i accidentally stand on their way they order me to move away like i was a dog.

Good thing about having """friends""" is that i can understand and study how normfags act and how they """think""" and they are so fucking retarded.
It's a social hierarchy. Very disturbing.

Some are doomed to wanderer this earth alone, sigma is mostly cope but its true that some niggas just ain't built for soyciety as it is and there is nothing we can do about it

my brain sucks i dont want to socialize at all and i dont have any social skills but at the same time a want a meaningful relationship with a gf. I wish i could just rip that part of my brain out and become a giga autist and just focus on special interests

The worst parts is copes stop stimulating, the loneliness becomes so much more tangible, yet there is a complete inability to socialize successfully.

One example three weeks ago we had lunch after an introductory course at work mandatory, I sat at the table with people all around me mostly new people and one colleague, everyone talked to each other but me, literally not a single word was spoken to me, they looked at me, and I at them, but no words came out the mouths of either of us, that's when it hit me that it doesn't matter what I do or don't, they are bags of meat that give me negativity, that is all.

The worst parts is copes stop stimulating, the loneliness becomes so much more tangible, yet there is a complete inability to socialize successfully.

One example three weeks ago we had lunch after an introductory course at work mandatory, I sat at the table with people all around me mostly new people and one colleague, everyone talked to each other but me, literally not a single word was spoken to me, they looked at me, and I at them, but no words came out the mouths of either of us, that's when it hit me that it doesn't matter what I do or don't, they are bags of meat that give me negativity, that is all.
You should try saying something and see if you still get rejected.

You should try saying something and see if you still get rejected.
I thought the normies prided themselves on their social skills, but only to each other it seems, they were more then happy to conversate in criss cross and even across the table but the same loudmouths can't even bounce me a question? On the flip side it's not so bad being unbothered, far worse to be picked on or prodded at I guess

I befriended a loner in 11th grade, then everyone started talking to him and before you know he went with his new friends and I still sat by myself during lunch for the rest of highschool

I befriended a loner in 11th grade, then everyone started talking to him and before you know he went with his new friends and I still sat by myself during lunch for the rest of highschool
The fate of a social reject. I'm so sorry.

Same happened to me

Being severely non-NT is a fucking curse. You're basically socially crippled and nobody gives a shit. :fuk:

I doubt they see you as friends if they treat you that way

I doubt they see you as friends if they treat you that way
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""friends""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I've been thinking about my life the past few days and I realized that throughout all of it I've always tried and failed to make friends and socialize. No matter how much I studied on how to be likable, read books on making friends, etc... I always ended up the same place where I began, alone. I've tried making friends with autistic people, people who were basically in the same position as me but it's always failed and much to my surprise they've succeeded socially.

I think some of us are just fated to be alone. It's as if God/fate itself is against us finding any comrades at all. It's beyond just being not able to get women.

It drives you insane after awhile. The constant social rejection, the loneliness, the hatred of humanity. You can't stop that subconscious instinct to socialize and it constantly tortures you. All copes end eventually, video games become boring, movies become boring, everything becomes one long boring grind where you have to do something exciting to even not feel dead inside.
Why do you say they've succeeded socially?

I hate god for condemning me to such an unjust life

:fuk: This hit hard

I wish i could just rip that part of my brain out and become a giga autist and just focus on special interests
Meh, I'm trying so hard to focus on my special interests but I am still miserable.
I guess they are better than nothing. If I didn't have special interests I might have already gone killed myself or someone else.

the reason why I love skull malas and beads

Do you mind if I ask, are you there type of person that is seen or perceived as “boring” or “dull” or “uninteresting”?

I’ve always been seen as that kind of person, which is why I always failed to socialize or make any real friends, regardless of how much I tried, just like you.

Do you mind if I ask, are you there type of person that is seen or perceived as “boring” or “dull” or “uninteresting”?

I’ve always been seen as that kind of person, which is why I always failed to socialize or make any real friends, regardless of how much I tried, just like you.
Probably.

ive been alone for years cant remember last time i talk to ppl