Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some observations and thoughts from being in a nightclub last night

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Been to a nightclub with my chadlite friend last night. I couldn't not notice just how hard normie subhumans bought into the bluepill, they are trying to dress their best, take expensive perfumes and try to act nt and it looks so funny and pathetic when you look at them with your blackpilled eyes, knowing they're doing it all for no results. And truly it was that way, no woman was seen doing anything sexual with them.

However, the reason I made this thread was to talk about my friend. He talked to 2 different foids that night (beckies). He didn't end up fucking either of them. Why am I saying this? There's this weird notion that if you're seen chatting a foid up you're "pulling" something. By what I've seen, this couldn't be further from the truth. Flirting doesn't matter, tinder matches don't matter, IOIs don't matter... Only direct proof of having sex does. Too many normies think some simple interactions will inevitably result in sex, when that actually happens less than 1% of time. Even I could be seen exchanging a few words with the first foid after my friend called me to join them. Had some bluepiller been in the club and seen me talking to a foid he would think about how this subhuman pulls and how wrong the blackpill is.

So my point is, any bluepiller who says he always sees subhumans with women, he's partially right. He sees subhumans in female company, nothing more than that. No sex or relationships. Normies need to learn the difference. In my experience those are the same people who think a woman glancing in their general direction is an IOI jfl. The only IOI that exists is making out and sex, everything else is cope. For all the talk of how socially unadjusted incels are, most normies have some completely wrong ideas when it comes to mixed-gender social circles.

Subhumans and normies don't get laid, simple as.

Damn, you make some good points. It's like when people see a subhuman with a girl on the street and assume they're in a relationship - what if they're family, or friends?

Ya it shows how little normies understand women. Most women wouldn't just go home and sleep with some guy they met at a nightclub, right off the bat. (unless he was an unarguable Chad)

Ya it shows how little normies understand women. Most women wouldn't just go home and sleep with some guy they met at a nightclub, right off the bat. (unless he was an unarguable Chad)
Oh they do, just not with subhumans. Slavic women here in nightclubs are bottom of the barrel, yet they only do sexual things with club chads. Disgusting, entitled creatures.

Oh they do, just not with subhumans. Slavic women here in nightclubs are bottom of the barrel, yet they only do sexual things with club chads. Disgusting, entitled creatures.

Ya that is why I made the exception for with Chads.

You are right that normies think that talking and even flirting with a girl at a club means she wants to have his dick inside her, which isn't true.

What is part of the illusion is most club-kid guys who go clubbing a lot are Chads or at least close to it. So there is 100 big Chads at the club, why would any woman who wants to fuck that night choose a normie.

If you go into a nightclub and your response is to "observe" others, then it is beyond over.

Normals don't observe. They just do their thing.

If you go into a nightclub and your response is to "observe" others, then it is beyond over.

Normals don't observe. They just do their thing.
all I ever do is observe.

It truly is over, isn't it?

all I ever do is observe.

It truly is over, isn't it?
I'm in the same boat. Whenever I find myself in a social gathering I have a habit of analysing what is happening. Often I also cannot connect to the conversation topics. I do not want to talk about travelling or about football.

I want to tell them that the ancient Greeks already knew how far the Sun is from the Earth, and brainstorm how they might've achieved such a thing. I want a stimulating conversation so that by the end of the day I can tell myself that I learnt something.

I want to tell them that the ancient Greeks already knew how far the Sun is from the Earth, and brainstorm how they might've achieved such a thing. I want a stimulating conversation so that by the end of the day I can tell myself that I learnt something.
We would make good friends. I have online friends that are okay with conversations such as these every now and then but I'm excited to talk about things like this all the time and I can tell I sometimes annoy them with my rants.

I believe that you would fit in on wizchan :feelsmage:

The most "action" I've ever gotten (without paying) was in a nightclub- there was a girl on the dance floor and I danced up behind her for a while, grabbing her boobs and kissing her neck. She was far too drunk to care. This was right before Covid though, and I haven't been back since. If/when nightclubs fully open back up, I might try going back and lowinhibmaxxing, maybe even get a makeout session with some drunk girls.

We would make good friends. I have online friends that are okay with conversations such as these every now and then but I'm excited to talk about things like this all the time and I can tell I sometimes annoy them with my rants.

I believe that you would fit in on wizchan :feelsmage:
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that site. It looks like what I once hoped /r9k/ would become until it got taken over by trannies. I think I'll fit in there just fine...

I have no thoughts but good post OP.

when normies say "oh but theres plenty of ugly guys who talk to girls"

that usually happens at clubs, when the females are extremely drunk and go up to chat to a subhuman because they think its funny and its to mostly mock them." teehee i talk to ugly man haha :)"

You know what never happens? the female actually leaving the club with the guy. Thats for normies and chads.
The most "action" I've ever gotten (without paying) was in a nightclub- there was a girl on the dance floor and I danced up behind her for a while, grabbing her boobs and kissing her neck. She was far too drunk to care. This was right before Covid though, and I haven't been back since. If/when nightclubs fully open back up, I might try going back and lowinhibmaxxing, maybe even get a makeout session with some drunk girls.
and then u go back there and they have a warrant for your arrest because you are an ugly male who dared to make an attempt

Last edited:
and then u go back there and they have a warrant for your arrest because you are an ugly male who dared to make an attempt
The chances of getting arrested because you groped or tried to make out with some drunk chick on a nightclub dancefloor are miniscule. Just don't do anything too egregious (like sticking your hand in her pants and fingering her) and you'll be fine.

Yep those deluded fuckers (normies) even hail getting a fake phone number success lmao.

That’s what I’ve been saying. If there isn’t any video evidence of these normans cocks going into these foids vaginas, then They aren’t fucking them. That might sound extreme but it’s really not. These normans need to be held accountable for their sexual lies. “I fucked that bad bitch last weekend”. My response is “video evidence of your cock sliding into her Pussy or it didn’t happen”. Always shuts them up.

Stopped reading at chadlite friend

Jfl at having friends as an incel:feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Mogs me for going to a club

I bet most women even go home empty handed due to their high standards.