Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some normies only learn how is like to be abandoned at old age.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Trough childhood they have abundance of friends, in adulthood they have small circle of think alikes, also become family friends with other families. In smaller places like mine they hang out often with neighbours.

I was walking home today and some old guy slipped on ice and fell hard. People were passing near him and no one helped him get up probably because he was dirty. I helped him get up, i had to lift him up. I helped him walk to the nearest bus stop.

We talked a little and he said how his wife died 10 years ago, how he has two adult kids who never call him. How all his friends abandoned him eventually. How lonely and sad is his every day and how he waits for the day he will die. I could feel strong smell of alcohol in his breath, his cope is to numb himself with it i guess. I didnt ask him anything, he was talking on his own, probably this was a rare chance for him to talk to someone.

He talked about it like it was the biggest tragedy that can happen to a person, he said we young ones dont know what is the real life, that we think its all fun and game. This story doesnt have much of a point tbh, in the end most people become miserable and curse their existence and die alone.

Last edited:
Seeing oldcels who come home on train in the evening from shit tier wageslave jobs to rot at home alone for the next 40 years even though they have done it for 40 already always breaks my heart

Seeing oldcels who come home on train in the evening from shit tier wageslave jobs to rot at home alone for the next 40 years even though they have done it for 40 already always breaks my heart
Life is shit, people know mans worth is how much he contributes to society or how much money he has because man is a tool, thats why they teach us how important is to land a good job. When people go into pension and lose their sexual value due to old age, they are useless to society, they become a burden, a dead weight. Good portion of incels are also that. Thats why our voice will never be worth anything.

yeah getting old as a normie sucks.even chad sometimes ages like trash and goes to upper tier normie tier(which is still good but not as good as chad).Normies often become full incels as they age,especially now that wages are only getting worse and there is such a huge surplus of man that more and more women are now dating(more like having sex) with men 10-20 years younger then them.look at kim kardashian for example. Obviously each country and each city/village is it's own thing,but yeah.

Friends often drift away,so unless you somehow find a place where people aren't lacking and are often socializing with one another,you will most likely die without any friends.200 years ago,i would die surrounded by my family of 7(who all lived in the same house or right next to it).Now we will die alone gasping for air,as a pissed nursed hammers on about some random nonsense. I have trust that the lord and our holy mary will be there when i die,but i wonder if i will see them before my last breath

yeah getting old as a normie sucks.even chad sometimes ages like trash and goes to upper tier normie tier(which is still good but not as good as chad).Normies often become full incels as they age,especially now that wages are only getting worse and there is such a huge surplus of man that more and more women are now dating(more like having sex) with men 10-20 years younger then them.look at kim kardashian for example. Obviously each country and each city/village is it's own thing,but yeah.

Friends often drift away,so unless you somehow find a place where people aren't lacking and are often socializing with one another,you will most likely die without any friends.200 years ago,i would die surrounded by my family of 7(who all lived in the same house or right next to it).Now we will die alone gasping for air,as a pissed nursed hammers on about some random nonsense. I have trust that the lord and our holy mary will be there when i die,but i wonder if i will see them before my last breath
This guy was around 70yo in his time was easier to get married and have a stable family life, divorce rate wasnt nearly as high as today.

Nowadays ascension means shit. As low value male even if you get into an relationship she will leave you the moment she gets bored or she finds a better opportunity. And you will be all alone once again.

Trough childhood they have abundance of friends, in adulthood they have small circle of think alikes, also become family friends with other families. In smaller places like mine they hang out often with neighbours.

I was walking home today and some old guy slipped on ice and fell hard. People were passing near him and no one helped him get up probably because he was dirty. I helped him get up, i had to lift him up. I helped him walk to the nearest bus stop.

We talked a little and he said how his wife died 10 years ago, how he has two adult kids who never call him. How all his friends abandoned him eventually. How lonely and sad is his every day and how he waits for the day he will die. I could feel strong smell of alcohol in his breath, his cope is to numb himself with it i guess. I didnt ask him anything, he was talking on his own, probably this was a rare chance for him to talk to someone.

He talked about it like it was the biggest tragedy that can happen to a person, he said we young ones dont know what is the real life, that we think its all fun and game. This story doesnt have much of a point tbh, in the end most people become miserable and curse their existence and die alone.
It's very telling that he divulged such personal information to a relative stranger.

Albeit an empathetic one

euthanasia is a right.

It's very telling that he divulged such personal information to a relative stranger.

Albeit an empathetic one
Old people have much to say and no one to listen. Every person's tragedy is the biggest. Thats why we shouldnt argue much who has it worse or downplay other peoples misery.

I’d have been overwhelmed by someone being so earnest about their life’s plight, but yeah OP there’s an underlying question about how people like us rarely even get the luxury to even see old age.

We tend to experience levels of crippling isolation similar to that old man pretty early on in life. Nothing kills the will to live as successfully as premature hopelessness.

Brutal existence for that oldcel. I'm living the same miserable life he's living currently and I'm half his age jfc.

He talked about it like it was the biggest tragedy that can happen to a person, he said we young ones dont know what is the real life, that we think its all fun and game. This story doesnt have much of a point tbh, in the end most people become miserable and curse their existence and die alone
Fucking faggot sounds retarded and mentally undeveloped,wtf do you think raising kids without any value would bring you? And also not learning to live by yourself
We’ve been living like that forever

Fucking faggot sounds retarded and mentally undeveloped,wtf do you think raising kids without any value would bring you? And also not learning to live by yourself
We’ve been living like that forever
He was drunk as ass, he basically cried because he is invisible now and no one helps him. Old people are so entitled, who did they help when they were younger? no one, they often criticize younger people when they were even worse, becoming weak turned them humble and conscious. JFL life kicks us since childhood.

He was drunk as ass, he basically cried because he is invisible now and no one helps him. Old people are so entitled, who did they help when they were younger? no one, they often criticize younger people when they were even worse, becoming weak turned them humble and conscious. JFL life kicks us since childhood.
Exactly lol you’re not entitled to be given help sweetie! Jfl at this faggots , just get used to it bitch

Life is shit, people know mans worth is how much he contributes to society or how much money he has because man is a tool, thats why they teach us how important is to land a good job. When people go into pension and lose their sexual value due to old age, they are useless to society, they become a burden, a dead weight. Good portion of incels are also that. Thats why our voice will never be worth anything.
Thats why i try to neet AS much AS i can

Thats why i try to neet AS much AS i can
Based, fuck society and everything it stands for. It didnt give us anything and expects people to contribute to it. No ones mention generations of men lost without purpose while expecting from us to care for their problems.

That's why I don't feel too bad for old people. What did they do for us really, that we are supposed to respect and kiss their asses. They ignored our problems and jointed in with laughing at us. Fuck them let them rot on their care homes alone being beaten by nigger workers

I remember a post I made on r/incels about a similar experience.

That guy was not drunk, neither was he in such a bad mental situation. Typical low-to-mid tier normie in his mid-50s.
Basically we were travelling on a train for maybe 4-5 hours and he told me his entire life story, even though I hardly initiated any contact or conversation with him. He just couldn't shut up.
But the story was similar. Loneliness, wife turning into a bitch just after the wedding, ungrateful kids not caring about him after reaching adulthood, being abandoned by friends too, soul-crushing work.
He basically told me that if he could re-start his life from 18, he would never get married.
He also told me never to get married and have kids, because as he put it "it's just not worth it".

I didn't tell him that I will never be able to get married, even if I wanted to.

Anywyay, I felt the capability in myself to feel sorry for him, however,

JFL life kicks us since childhood.

At least guys like these were able to have fun in their youth, we weren't.

Meanwhile I don’t know what it’s like to not be alone.

I swear every 25+ guy on this forum is a warrior for managing to live this long instead of taking a shotgun to the face. Talk about resilience.

That guy was not drunk, neither was he in such a bad mental situation. Typical low-to-mid tier normie in his mid-50s.
Basically we were travelling on a train for maybe 4-5 hours and he told me his entire life story, even though I hardly initiated any contact or conversation with him. He just couldn't shut up.
But the story was similar. Loneliness, wife turning into a bitch just after the wedding, ungrateful kids not caring about him after reaching adulthood, being abandoned by friends too, soul-crushing work.
He basically told me that if he could re-start his life from 18, he would never get married.
He also told me never to get married and have kids, because as he put it "it's just not worth it".

I didn't tell him that I will never be able to get married, even if I wanted to.

:feelsrope: I can’t even live to have those regrets, I kinda feel bad for these old people, some of them had no idea they were bringing about their own downfall

We dont get any life experience and any social interaction we had either didnt bring anything or it was bad. One day when we will be in their age we will be at the same spot as they are, just without any memories and regrets, because we are observers of life i cant really say we are living.

I feel somewhat sorry for old people even though im mostly dead inside. Weird how someone needs to hit rock bottom to notice the uglier side of life.

I swear every 25+ guy on this forum is a warrior for managing to live this long instead of taking a shotgun to the face. Talk about resilience.
This is something I like to think about too sometimes.
Kind of cope, but true, nonetheless.

We dont get any life experience and any social interaction we had either didnt bring anything or it was bad. One day when we will be in their age we will be at the same spot as they are, just without any memories and regrets, because we are observers of life i cant really say we are living.

I feel somewhat sorry for old people even though im mostly dead inside. Weird how someone needs to hit rock bottom to notice the uglier side of life.
I agree, although I hope that I will never reach 50.

Chads will never be oldcels ever because even in their late 60s they age like FINE WINE they look better with age and incels only look worse with age

Chads will never be oldcels ever because even in their late 60s they age like FINE WINE they look better with age and incels only look worse with age
True Chad's yeah, they become normies at that age.