Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some normies believe incels are rapists

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
Imagine that. We are simultaneously virgins & rapists :feelskek: :feelskek: . Mfw I wanted to be a violent rapist, but I just turned out to be an incel instead.
1D918381 9873 48DE 9EA7 437B0B04BDE9

Rape is considered to be anything a woman does not like or regrets later. So in the normies eyes we are rapists for looking at women in the street. That word lost its meaning years ago, like virgin, autist.

"Ugh, my 13th ex boyfriend beat me he was such an incel".

Rape is considered to be anything a woman does not like or regrets later. So in the normies eyes we are rapists for looking at women in the street. That word lost its meaning years ago, like virgin, autist.
"Ugh, my 13th ex boyfriend beat me he was such an incel".

Well you have raped me, because your name has ‘nazi’ in it, which means you worship hitlER, who is a misogynist, like you inkWelll!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy:

damn it’s not even funny how low iq they are

Normies would get a gold metal at the olympics in mental gymnastics

its over when you are a rapist but never had sex

"look at that ugly male.. what a creep. he's probably a rapsit"

"I might be a rapist, but at least I'm not an incel" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Being ugly automatically means you're a creep, therefore they assume we're rapists

I see them posting shit about men who are in relationships or married or slayers, calling them incels, when I ask how they are incel its always "they act like incels"

Some giga low-inhibcel should go out in public and record a social experiment. He'll have 2 pictures in his hands. One will be a picture of St. BlackOps2Cel, the other one will be a picture of a Chad. When the guy walks up to foids he'll say, "Hey I'm doing a social experiment. 1 of these 2 guys is a rapist. Can you guess which one?" and they'll most likely all choose St. BlackOps because he's subhuman.

I see them posting shit about men who are in relationships or married or slayers, calling them incels, when I ask how they are incel its always "they act like incels"
How does one act like an incel? They hate women?
Some giga low-inhibcel should go out in public and record a social experiment. He'll have 2 pictures in his hands. One will be a picture of St. BlackOps2Cel, the other one will be a picture of a Chad. When the guy walks up to foids he'll say, "Hey I'm doing a social experiment. 1 of these 2 guys is a rapist. Can you guess which one?" and they'll most likely all choose St. BlackOps because he's subhuman.
St. Hamudi would have done that

How does one act like an incel? They hate women?
If you don't bow down to women, you are an incel.
Don't want to give your hard-earned money to women? Incel.
Don't want to date a single mother? Incel.
Don't want to validate a woman's social media post by calling her beautiful when she is ugly? Incel.

They are contradictions that the normies not understand

yeah im a

Really
Alone
Pathetic
Incel,
Sucks
To live

Imagine that. We are simultaneously virgins & rapists :feelskek: :feelskek: . Mfw I wanted to be a violent rapist, but I just turned out to be an incel instead.