Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some Normies are so fucking retarded it’s insane

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
I’m chilling on a bench in the corner of the gym.

There’s loads of space in the gym and a lot of free benches, this old mid 40s normie and his friend come RIGJT NEXT to me. Literally too close for me to even have space to do my lift.

They see me bigger than them and they start stretching their arms out and heads making weird retarded head movements whilst lifting baby fucking light weights.
In their head they’re probably thinking “ YEAH WE HAVE FLEXIBILITY AND MOBILITY SO WERE BETTER :soy:

I was visible angry because this mf was clearly distracting me. I pulled my bench away from them but now they keep doing retarded stretches and they don’t even know how to lift properly.

NOW THIS MF SWITCHED CLOSER TO ME AGAIN AFTER I MOVED MY BENCH AWAY AND STARTED HOOKING HIS FOOT AROUND MY BENCH. I HAD TO PULL MY BENCH IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AGAIN

JFL

Last edited:
Most normies are incapable of not acting retarded

Beat them for it.

THIS MF IS LITERALLY DOING THE MOST RETARDED HEAD STRETCH IN THE GYM LOL PEOPLE WILL DEFINITELY RBINK HES RETARDED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 1209924
He’s literally doing this on repeat for the past 10 minutes and he’s doing it close to me I’m trying not to laugh

Even in 40's normies never fails to be retarded