Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some motherfucker has been smoking the whole damn night.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
It's 04:53 and this motherfucker is still fucking smoking his cancer figs, i'm fucking dying coughing like crazy.

:reeeeee::woke::feelswhat:

Bro, he's only doing you a favor by shortening your lifespan.

I hate smoke with a passion.

It's 04:53 and this motherfucker is still fucking smoking his cancer figs, i'm fucking dying coughing like crazy.

In terms of being worse (most worst to least worst)
reverberating beats being played from a nearby room at night > reverberating beats being played from a nearby room in the early morning > reverberating beats being played from a nearby room during the day > people talking loudly > people smoking and the smell reaching your room

All are bad but smoking can be ignored a bit by using air freshener.
I agree I don't know wtf is up with people that smoke at weird times of the hour like that.

he probably feels just like you

I hear cigarettes increase T its time to ascend buddy boyo

Bro, he's only doing you a favor by shortening your lifespan.
:feelskek:

Where are they smoking to? Do you share a house or something?

Weirdly enough, I only started smoking at age 27 in 2010 and 2nd worst decision I ever made tbh, with the first being becoming such an Alcoholiccel that my Liver, Pancreas, Heart and Kidneys are screwed. Reason I started smoking was because the U.K introduced a Smoking Ban in public places in 2007, and everyone from the pub started spending most of their time outside in the garden because of this, and everytime they would go outside for a cigarette I was missing large parts of the banter and conversation, so after 3 years of this I finally caved in and thought "If you can't beat them, join them" and have been hooked ever since. Stupid fucking idiot that I am :kys:

So ironically, the Smoking Ban was the reason I started smoking jfl :feelskek: As when everyone was able to smoke in pubs it was fine and I didn't feel left out of the conversation, whilst not in any way feeling tempted to start smoking.

So cheers, Nanny State U.K Government!

You're a faggit if you hate ugly smokers. Unlike the worthless sack of shit that is normies. We have a reason we smoke.
Are you referring to me?
I don't hate smokers. I am a chain smoker myself.

Are you referring to me?
I don't hate smokers. I am a chain smoker myself.
No I was speaking in general. Almost all foids I knoq of hate smokers. Unless it's chad of courses.

That was me sorry boyo

Smoking is tolerable if the smokers are willing to at least open a window for those that don't and are sensitive to smoke. The "don't care fuck you I'll smoke where I want" types should all be slowly dipped into an acid bath though.

:feelskek:

Where are they smoking to? Do you share a house or something?

Weirdly enough, I only started smoking at age 27 in 2010 and 2nd worst decision I ever made tbh, with the first being becoming such an Alcoholiccel that my Liver, Pancreas, Heart and Kidneys are screwed. Reason I started smoking was because the U.K introduced a Smoking Ban in public places in 2007, and everyone from the pub started spending most of their time outside in the garden because of this, and everytime they would go outside for a cigarette I was missing large parts of the banter and conversation, so after 3 years of this I finally caved in and thought "If you can't beat them, join them" and have been hooked ever since. Stupid fucking idiot that I am :kys:

So ironically, the Smoking Ban was the reason I started smoking jfl :feelskek: As when everyone was able to smoke in pubs it was fine and I didn't feel left out of the conversation, whilst not in any way feeling tempted to start smoking.

So cheers, Nanny State U.K Government!
Mogs me because enjoys banter!

That’s brutal

I smoke cigarettes, good cope. They go good with alcohol, especially cold beer.

smoking is a really shitty coping mechanism