Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Some/Most Women will unironically be Incels 5-10 years (in Burgerland)

Will Western Whores become Incels

• Total voters
KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★★★★
(Burgerland/Former White countries Theory)

This is probably going to be one of my most unpopular takes, but I genuinely see a future where wiminzzzzzzzz themselves will see the gates of Inceldia.

2018 as far as I'm concerned was the great divorce in-between men/women with red pill content really hitting the mainstream for normies to start eating up Redpill/PUA/MGTOW content. This made men more aware of wiminzz true disgusting and repulsive nature especially with family courts and how (((western))) countries handle family structure.

2020-2022 no one was allowed to hang out and this made some normies lose their shit.

2022-2024 hyperinfation and Blackpilled content started becoming more mainstream to fit a more blackpilled future. Women doubled/tripled down on their disgusting misandrous behavior.

AI waifus have been a thing for a while, and AI sex bots are literally not looked down upon by any normie nowadays.

The White Whore already has one of the worst PR standings in all of human history as now normies have adopted to Passport Bro status, as well as dating apps putting on passport options for cucked white men to find real women in foreign countries.

The White Western Whore is already made fun of for their body counts, their weight, their childlike mannerisms, and their absoulete waste of genes and every ancestors time fighting to survive, to make these fragile, blown out worthless thots.

This is all being brought around with A.I. girlfriends, overseasmaxxing, Red/Blackpilling of normies, I see a future where Western White Women will unironically be Incels. Seen as blown out, worthless, subhuman Femoids that aren't real women. ((((Western)))) Laws make approaching a woman illegal, inflation makes it to where no one can afford to go out to clubs,bars. And dating apps will continue to flood in more and more fake profiles where they will become more unusable compared to past history

Obviously their Inceldom would be no where near as brutal as a mans Inceldom, but I unironically think Western Women will unironically become Incels at this pace in 5-10 years time. No sex, no offers of it, no realtions, nothing, and this foids are so fragile they would be the first to Minecraft themselves.

Thoughts?

No Way GIF

Foids are the gatekeepers of evolution.

They breed and educate their children into their ideology and craft the childs mannerisms/behaviour. Therefore, their whorish behaviour, their high bodycount, their weight, their childlike mannerisms etc will just be considered normal into the future. The future is foid- it always has been. There will never be a future where women are at the bottom. They will always be chased and loved no matter the circumstance or state of the world.

Foids are the gatekeepers of evolution.

They breed and educate their children into their ideology and craft the childs mannerisms/behaviour. Therefore, their whorish behaviour, their high bodycount, their weight, their childlike mannerisms etc will just be considered normal into the future. The future is foid- it always has been. There will never be a future where women are at the bottom. They will always be chased and loved no matter the circumstance or state of the world.

Idk bro, the more I learned about the more women, the more disgusted I became.

Now imagine the average norm Groids with the blackpilled bible and they are holding it up right next to the average Western Whore.

I think even the male sex drive will have its limits to these creatures

Impossible. Western women are the most sought after. Let's say western men as a whole don't want them, there's 1 billion curries lining up, not to mention all the Middle Easterners who go crazy for Euro women as well.

Lmao Keep coping pajeet you think white women will become INCELS so you can ascend with them jfl nice copium
I'm whyte boyo.

The funny mustache favoring kinda white

Impossible. Western women are the most sought after. Let's say western men as a whole don't want them, there's 1 billion curries lining up, not to mention all the Middle Easterners who go crazy for Euro women as well.

How long could a shitskin last with the average western women without doing 3rd world Minecraft activities to it

A foid could never reach incel status unless she's a horrific burn victim or some other crazy disgusting shit like that. The only thing that affects the average woman as time goes on is the ability to retain Chads.

A foid could never reach incel status unless she's a horrific burn victim or some other crazy disgusting shit like that. The only thing that affects the average woman as time goes on is the ability to retain Chads.
Bro even a 2 headed fucked up bitch gets a husband she can cuck.

2021 abby sister brittany one 79128671

Oh my God, there really are no exceptions. Every single one has options. :whatfeels:
And he's way taller too lmao. She didn't even have to pick a sub 5. She got to choose.

voted all options because i can.
In reality foids will always have simps

Bro even a 2 headed fucked up bitch gets a husband she can cuck.

View attachment 1296307
I wonder if he gotta pay alimony child support to 2 wives

This dude is Mormon now

Fine I'll be the only one to believe it.

5-10 years Western Women will be Incels and all will have to recognize me as the righteous/rightful king of Inceldia.

Long Live Inceldia!

I wonder if he gotta pay alimony child support to 2 wives

This dude is Mormon now

Fine I'll be the only one to believe it.

5-10 years Western Women will be Incels and all will have to recognize me as the righteous/rightful king of Inceldia.

Long Live Inceldia!
If that becomes true I would be fucking 10 incel Foids a day :ahegao:

voted all options because i can.
In reality foids will always have simps
I'm just happy day drinking vagrants are finally being recognized as higher forms of life