Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some mediocre reasons to hate normies

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★
[writting this while a little bit drunk]

like, why the fuck does understand become interpreted as I agree?

these two are not synonymus! I can understand the mechanism, grasp the nature of your view while not supporting it! Why can't you get that?! How low IQ and pride do you have to be to think that grasping the ideology you fabricated means one will subscribe to it? I'm just a polish subhuman cell, so maybe english is different in that understadng is a expression of compliance and agreement.

However if its really like that I believe its retarded and the english speaking peoples deserve to be SAed by ethnics.

Another thing I hate are bookworms. Niggas, listen to me. I can somehow tolerate the concept that if a writer uses one refrence and his story gets popular, then another making a refference to the subject means that he is copying the earlier one. Like ok, thats how you people cockblock each other, you temporarily own a topic, doesn't make sense, we don't judge each and every instance as an indyvidual case, we don't praise originality and creativness, we shame and destroy, thats how its been and thats how its going to be and no communist will have the power to stop the power of human nature.

However, to have the audacity to always say that the latter was inspired, not even narrowing down how much, to simply inflate the legend of the writer you like so that you may appear more inteligent by being a fan of the writter is beyond me! Theres a finite ammount of ways you an describe and present somehing, of course it will be similar, especially if the two are relativly not so much apart when it comes to age, location and time during the existence and domination of some movement.

I end my case,
thx

like, why the fuck does understand become interpreted as I agree?
my mom would say this whenever she made me do stuff i dont want to do.

i really hate it when people are able to have their way with me.