Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over some ManletBaldCel i worked with settled for a wheelchair foid.

would you settle for a wheelchair foid?

• yes bro give me the puss

• no fuck that

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
wtffffff just saw it on fb i cant believe this chit
i worked with this guy in some shitty job when i was 18 (he got like 8-9+ years on me).
i remember he always used to vent about not getting foids and he took it really hard.
his problem was he got bald very early and he's a manlet. he showed me once a pic of him when he had a hair and he had a decent face.

so sad to see this shit. poor guy.
i saw this pic now and i got happy for him for ascending so i went to her profile to see what she's like and BOOM she's a wheelchair foid (she hide it in most of the pics).

if she wasnt a wheelchair foid she wouldnt look at him even for a second tbh.

Can you even fuck someone in a wheelchair?

At least he ascended. He has actually average face, I guess. If I ever go fully bald I will be 2/10 max

At least he ascended. He has actually average face, I guess. If I ever go fully bald I will be 2/10 max
kek I wouldn't even touch 2/10 mark at all if I were fully bald. The guy has sufficient facial bones not to look disgusting when bald

They are somewhat looksmatched if you don't consider she's disabled

If she has a nice personality, of course I'll go with a girl who has health baggage.

At least he is not manlet next to her :lul: . But yeah it's sad how manipulative and shallow holes are going for the manlet when chad don't want to fuck the dissabled hole.

Blet, need waifu to run with me in forest :/

wtffffff just saw it on fb i cant believe this chit
i worked with this guy in some shitty job when i was 18 (he got like 8-9+ years on me).
i remember he always used to vent about not getting foids and he took it really hard.
his problem was he got bald very early and he's a manlet. he showed me once a pic of him when he had a hair and he had a decent face.

so sad to see this shit. poor guy.
i saw this pic now and i got happy for him for ascending so i went to her profile to see what she's like and BOOM she's a wheelchair foid (she hide it in most of the pics).

if she wasnt a wheelchair foid she wouldnt look at him even for a second tbh.

View attachment 133005
This guy mogs me hard. I wish I had a wheelchair foid.

Theyre looks matched. But of course she's disabled

Her personal slave. At least he would help her if she has a flat tire.

does he clear her shit and wash her body daily?

I feel bad for disabled people but no, I wouldn't. Women have also rejected me for reasons I have no control over through all my life, so they can't complain.

Her personal slave. At least he would help her if she has a flat tire.

He is her slave now. He will be wiping her ass after she takes a shit.

yeah your friend gonna be cucked soon when the wheel whore find a better plan man to settle with

An average black chick vs some white disabled girl on a wheelchair

I´d go for the Black chick, if she is nerdy like me the better.

Just speculation ^

The foid looks satisfied. If he is satisfied with his care duties to get decent looking wheelchair pussy and she's okay to hang out with then so be it. I'm feel no bad emotions for this one. Even though he's okay looking I doubt he would get a foid that looks like her, if she wasn't in a wheel chair, because of his hair and height, and of course hypergamy.

Pop that CHAIRY!

They are somewhat looksmatched if you don't consider she's disabled

Without the chair yeah, but as is she's actually 3 points less than him, fucking disgusting.

That's the arrogance of foids. If she wasnt handicapped, she wouldn't be going out with him, complete ragefuel. While her looksmatch rots away in his own chair, she thinks she's too good to be with another invalid.
An average black chick vs some white disabled girl on a wheelchair

I´d go for the Black chick, if she is nerdy like me the better.

Just speculation ^

Cope, 90% of sheboons are disgusting and black people generally have an odor that induces vomit.

Black foid would need to not have that odor and atleast not have that round forehead.

Last edited:
Wheelchair foids are very trendy right now. I see them all over the place happily in a relationship despite often not even having legs.

I thought about it many times.
Would I settle for a wheelchair/blind/whatever woman?
I would want to if she was nice but I wouldn't do it because I know if she wasn't disabled she would never even consider me as a partner, same as other women.

Can you even fuck someone in a wheelchair?
Yes, if you get her out and lay her on the bed.

Honestly, it might even be better in some respects to have a crippled foid. At least she won't cheat on you (b/c lets be honest, which man really wants to bang a married cripple). And she won't just wander off (b/c its hard to travel in a wheelchair). So for this ugly bald manlet, this is a good thing. Win/win I guess.

She is fine and I would certainly go for a foid like that if she was sitting in a wheelchair. I would have a huge problem with the thought that if she was not in a wheel chair I had zero chances with her. Not saying that applies to the guy in the picture. But that is what I would feel like if I were in that situation.

I feel bad for disabled people but no, I wouldn't. Women have also rejected me for reasons I have no control over through all my life, so they can't complain.

That's a female?

Her looksmatch is jerking of to oni chi chi right now with Mountain Dew, playing WOW all the while on Prozac