Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some kind of a maxxing plan...

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
You can call it ascension plan I guess, here are a few things I will start doing in order to somehow magically ascend (JFL):

1. Socialmaxxing: Regularly meeting with some of my friends, going out, taking some food or drinks... Just be outside every day tbh
2. Dietmaxxing: Losing some weight (I am at around 190 lbs at the moment), I want to get down to 170 lbs, eating healthier, a lot of protein, fruits, vegetables, drinking water and only water, stop binge eating, much less sugar, and certainly no chocolate since it gives me some horrible acnes jfl
3. Bodymaxxing: Continue doing bodyweight workouts (poorcel and too high inhib to go to the gym jfl)
4. Cardiomaxxing: Cycling or running almost daily
5. Moneymaxxing: I don’t want to reveal too much, but there is possibly a great job opportunity in front of me after I finish my studies which should happen in a matter of months, so hopefully it works out
6. Fashionmaxxing: With eventual money, fashionmaxxing is almost natural tbh
7. IQmaxxing: Visiting library regularly, reading books, reading interesting articles on the internet, history, documentaries, etc.
8. Pokermaxxing: Playing online poker regularly (micro stakes, unless I win a bigger tournament, I am a break even player), I love this game ngl
9. Socialmediamaxxing: After I lose some weight and just generally feel better about myself, I will post some pictures of myself on social media, sending friend requests to foids is also an option (will they accuse me of harrasing? jfl), and maybe "approach"maxxing via social media

These are some of the plans, I am sure I missed some of them, but for now that’s enough. Oh, and I am starting tomorrow, Sunday it is. This thread can also be my diary in a way, with it I think I will be more motivated.

Call it a cope, call it whatever you want, this is my plan in a nutshell. I am open to any suggestions tbh

Soupmaxxing and NoSugarmaxxing to be thinner.

seing whitepills like these is really refreshing. gl boyo.

. Bodymaxxing: Continue doing bodyweight workouts (poorcel and too high inhib to go to the gym jfl)
I suggest you to man up and get a gym membership. I've attempted to bodymaxx at home countless times and it never worked out. If you really want to looksmax, you should do this step. It will also lower your inhib. Trust me on this one.

That's a normie-tier plan.

seing whitepills like these is really refreshing. gl boyo.

I suggest you to man up and get a gym membership. I've attempted to bodymaxx at home countless times and it never worked out. If you really want to looksmax, you should do this step. It will also lower your inhib. Trust me on this one.
Thanks, will consider that :feelsokman:
That's a normie-tier plan.
elab

Self improvement is a good thing but its kinda laughable that we have to try so fucking hard for a slim chance of ascending while other ppl do nothing and still get a gf just because of looks

Self improvement is a good thing but its kinda laughable that we have to try so fucking hard for a slim chance of ascending while other ppl do nothing and still get a gf just because of looks
Yes, sadly...jfl

Surgerymaxxing above all