Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some interesting new details: the pee pee poo poo pill is far more sinister than you thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Pee Pee Poo Poo in Jewish Gematria is 460.
60C7AF2F F85D 49FB 874B C471F2B6758C

If you were to add 1 to each of the 5’s in every bottom letter except for P’s, then each letter would be nearly identical to 666, which is the mark of the beast. And we all know what them and their counterparts are into... offenses against children and the human race as a whole, cannibalism, idolatry, all of that and a whole lot more. I’m sure there’s more to this that meets the eye and there’s more explanation that needs to be done that we just don’t know or can’t figure out yet. Makes you wonder why that one guy a few months back (whose forum name I can’t remember) got banned after a week of posting the pee pee poo poo pill? Something dark is going on here. Don’t be surprised if I stop posting randomly or I get removed, or I “request-a-ban temporarily” and never come back.

F3B84930 88F5 418A BF71 8A237EE4684E

Last edited:
(((Jewish Gematria)))

In other words : Its over

These lvls of mental gymnastics surpass even that of the foids:feelsgah: :feelsahh:

1 1 - 1 1 - 10 - 10

This is the added amount for the letters, can a tone make anything out of it?

1 1 - 1 1 - 10 - 10

This is the added amount for the letters, can a tone make anything out of it?
yes prolly, cuz 616 which is also the mark of the beast
Notice how quickly (((they))) ghosted this thread.
@pp183
@TheSecondComing ONE BIG SHITPOST?

Last edited:
Scary shit man. You are definitely going to get slaughtered by the powers that be for this chilling discovery.

Scary shit man. You are definitely going to get slaughtered by the powers that be for this chilling discovery.
After I posted this thread I’m pretty sure I saw the man underneath the bed in my room for a few seconds but I wasn’t sure, either That or he was walking infront of my house on the sidewalk but watching me

After I posted this thread I’m pretty sure I saw the man underneath the bed in my room for a few seconds but I wasn’t sure, either That or he was walking infront of my house on the sidewalk but watching me
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:Fucking hell. Make sure you got something to defend yourself with.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:Fucking hell. Make sure you got something to defend yourself with.
Its right underneath my bed, gonna put it underneath my pillow doe

I took the pee pee poo poo pill up my ass

Based and

Dare I say

Peepeepoopoopilled