Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some information about me.

M5_HEX

M5_HEX

Lord Of Suffering
-
I'm new here, i'm lurking this website since 2021. My stats:
Age: 20, Height: 173cm (5'8), I wish i was even taller when i'm not and most normies in my country are having height of 185cm or 190cm.
Skin: White, Nationality: Polish (Central Europe)
My sicknesses: Confirmed/diagnosed Asperger, ADHD since 2019, undiagnosed CPTSD since the age of 6, I even considered suicide when I was 7 years old.
Interests: Coding in Visual Basic and learning gamehacking using Assembly, playing weeb/otaku games (like osu! or Genshin Impact), reading a lot of manga and anime like drama, tragedy or comedy. I hate romances at all cost. + I have dakimakura and i watch anime since 2010.

When i was 6 years old, i was brutally beaten by my parents and older siblings and insulted a lot of times probably almost everyday from sluts and idiots and also that I can't do anything good according to my parents. When i was 12 i've been sent to psych ward for 3 months and next time was that i've been sent next time to psych ward when i was 13 and 15 years old. And i had to report to the police my father when i was 11 years old for domestic violence when my father received cash penalty of 250PLN (60$) he stopped beating me. And when i was 16 years old my older brother tried to kill me through suffocation.
Also that i've been never in relationship or have a girlfriend and i'm still KHHV to this day and i have no friends at all to talk to.

Last edited:
I see. Welcome to the forum GrAYcel

Age: 20, Height: 173cm (5'8), I wish i was even taller when i'm not and most normies in my country are having height of 185cm or 190cm.
My sicknesses: Confirmed/diagnosed Asperger, ADHD since 2019, undiagnosed CPTSD since the age of 6, I even considered suicide when I was 7 years old.
Interests: Coding in Visual Basic and learning gamehacking using Assembly, playing weeb/otaku games (like osu! or Genshin Impact), reading a lot of manga and anime like drama, tragedy or comedy. I hate romances at all cost. + I have dakimakura and i watch anime since 2010.

When i was 6 years old, i was brutally beaten by my parents and older siblings and insulted a lot of times probably almost everyday from sluts and idiots and also that I can't do anything good according to my parents. When i was 12 i've been sent to psych ward for 3 months and next time was that i've been sent next time to psych ward when i was 13 and 15 years old. And i had to report to the police my father when i was 11 years old for domestic violence when my father received cash penalty of 250PLN (60$) he stopped beating me. And when i was 16 years old my older brother tried to kill me through suffocation.
Also that i've been never in relationship or have a girlfriend and i'm still KHHV to this day and i have no friends at all to talk to.
Another Pole :feelsLightsaber:

Many Polishcels on this forum.
Poland seems like hell on Earth.

I am a fellow autistic/ADHD Polish brothER from the American diaspora. Read my threads about the opioid pill, and take an opioid agonist + stimulant. It will alleviate your misery.

I am a fellow autistic/ADHD Polish brothER from the American diaspora. Read my threads about the opioid pill, and take an opioid agonist + stimulant. It will alleviate your misery.
I will see.

Welcome to your new home brocel

Damn you reported your dad for beating your ass and they just fined him $60? Over for you boyo. Shit environment in a shithole country. Brutal lurking since 2021 and only joining now btw, join date pill will never escape you. :fuk:

One question- why are all your hobbies/interests built on the most incel things imaginable? I mean I get that looks determine most of
this stuff(and they do), but still I swear some of us aren't exactly helping our situation........

One question- why are all your hobbies/interests built on the most incel things imaginable? I mean I get that looks determine most of
this stuff(and they do), but still I swear some of us aren't exactly helping our situation........
I have no other interests than these ones. I hate sports, athletics.

Over.

Try to find a job that uses your skills so you can move away from them and afford buying copes.

OMG you poor sod may I follow you (freind request)?

Over.

Try to find a job that uses your skills so you can move away from them and afford buying copes.
what are good buying copes? first I heard of this term

what are good buying copes? first I heard of this term
afford your own house, toys, electronics, food, collectibles, clothes, etc. Also: travel and hookers

Patrz na niektórych z nas, co tu siedzą od 2020

get into body building I am sure you have lots of rage in yoiu from your past use it to cope. get hench.

How easy is it to get autismbux in Poland?
You need to have official diagnosis of sickness from psychiatrist and a lot of opinions from teachers from old schools (like Elementary School, Middle School and doctors) and wait 6 months at least for response.

You need to have official diagnosis of sickness and a lot of opinions from teachers from old schools (like Elementary School, Middle School and doctors) and wait 6 months at least for response.
Did you immediately get accepted after those 6 months, or did you have to go through an appeals process?

I got NEETbux in America for autism, but it took two years.

You sure normies are 185-190cm ? Seems overly tall for Poland

Did you immediately get accepted after those 6 months, or did you have to go through an appeals process?

I got NEETbux in America for autism, but it took two years.
Got immediately accepted after 6 months.

Got immediately accepted after 6 months.
In America most applicants get shit-tested with an initial rejection, and then have to appeal not once but twice until they're seen by a judge.

I receive about $620 monthly, but it could be up to $900 if I lived alone. I also qualify for subsidized housing and food subsidies.

I can receive much more money after my parents retire (~$1,800 a month :ha..feels:) since I'd qualify for benefits under their work history :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
In America most applicants get shit-tested with an initial rejection, and then have to appeal not once but twice until they're seen by a judge.

I receive about $620 monthly, but it could be up to $900 if I lived alone. I also qualify for subsidized housing and food subsidies.

I can receive much more money after my parents retire since I'd qualify for benefits under their work history :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:
After waiting 6 months for response and official confirmation i've received to my bank account 9922PLN (2367$) but now i'm receiving each month 1445PLN (344.75$).

After waiting 6 months for response and official confirmation i've received to my bank account 9922PLN (2367$) but now i'm receiving each month 1445PLN (344.75$).
My backpay was like $12,000 after being accepted lol, of which I received $10,000 (the rest going to my lawyer)

I tak od dziecka miałem bardzo małe szanse na uratowanie, lol.
Ta strona to ostatnie stadium postępowania czarnopigułkowego

But there is a big middle ground between your uber-incel interests and sports/athletics. Find something interest/activity-wise to in part define yourself that doesn't go even more towards the incel caricature....

OP recommend me some good anime games please:feelscomfy:
Rhythm games, rpg games?
osu!, Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage, BanG Dream, D4DJ Groovy Mix - Rhythm games
Honkai Impact 3, Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, Project MUGEN, Tower Of Fantasy, Aether Gazer - RPG games

Biggest LARP I ever seen ngl. You wanted to commit suicide at 7 years old. I don't fucking buy, when did .is turn into a dick measuring contest, everyone wants to suffer more than the other person kek. :feelskek:.

There was a thread were coomskins said they suffer more than starving african children because they can't get sex:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. It must really be nice living a life of privilege and you're only problems are going to uni and not having sex. 99.98% of .is users don't actually know what true suffering is. :feelskek:

Jesus man, hope you're doing ok