Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some incels can JBW in SEA. BUt...

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Chad can JBW in Japan and South Korea.

I'm not white and I'm not chad

Chad doesn't need to go to Japan to get noodlewhores

Yea some of those bitches can be pretty hot but chad just goes a few hours to the closest big city and can have all that. Chadlites are the ones needing to go across the world to get those girls. Chad just opens his phone and at the most takes a long weekend trip with his other chad friends and does a fuckfest at a near city
Japs are not very hot though a phat assed korean bitch mogs the entire jap poppulation. Japan is super overrated

Chad can just go to an SF high school if he wants to fuck a virigin noodlwhore

Tfw you're white but too poor to SEAmaxx. Besides I'm not sure it'd work out for me anyways. I'm subhuman.

If i tried to SEAmaxx id get thrown in jail

Every woman should be force to live as a male incel for a year of their life.
Then they would understand depression and loneliness

I guess the ones I’d be most interested in would be Filipinas and Thais, maybe throw in Vietnamese
They are fucking nationalities you fucking brainlet. Race=/= Nationality. That's why gorilloid vermin who float to the shores of Europe become "New Germans".
The races by their hotness order are:
Sino-Tibetan (especially paranakan: they have the oriental look with ASEAN fiestyness)
Kra-Dai (Other than Siamese the rest are kinda "meh")
Hokkien chicks are pretty hot but theyare a rarity.
You can find austronesian abos as well , so if beastiality is your thing........
There are some Indian mostly currycel men woman are rare.
However SEAsian have significant indian gene in them from the upper class rich Siamese people all the way till Cebu whores of FilthyPines.

Every woman should be force to live as a male incel for a year of their life.
Then they would understand depression and loneliness
They would just supress their memories by the end of it, they are incapable of sympathy. Just because they empathise and know how you feel doesn't mean they feel bad about it.

I guess the ones I’d be most interested in would be Filipinas and Thais, maybe throw in Vietnamese
Depends on your tastes tbh. I think SEAsians are attractive, but they would reject me on the spot. Some of them look like men though, so keep that in mind. Plus thailand is notorious for trannies and ladyboys watch out for that if you ever go

They are fucking nationalities you fucking brainlet. Race=/= Nationality. That's why gorilloid vermin who float to the shores of Europe become "New Germans".
The races by their hotness order are:
Sino-Tibetan (especially paranakan: they have the oriental look with ASEAN fiestyness)
Kra-Dai (Other than Siamese the rest are kinda "meh")
Hokkien chicks are pretty hot but theyare a rarity.
You can find austronesian abos as well , so if beastiality is your thing........
There are some Indian mostly currycel men woman are rare.
However SEAsian have significant indian gene in them from the upper class rich Siamese people all the way till Cebu whores of FilthyPines.
Thanks brocel, sorry for my ignorance
Depends on your tastes tbh. I think SEAsians are attractive, but they would reject me on the spot. Some of them look like men though, so keep that in mind. Plus thailand is notorious for trannies and ladyboys watch out for that if you ever go
I’ve been to Thailand once actually lol, the girls still looked at me like I’m subhuman. It’s over for Hapas honestly

Thanks brocel, sorry for my ignorance

I’ve been to Thailand once actually lol, the girls still looked at me like I’m subhuman. It’s over for Hapas honestly
Yes Ricecels try to tell us Hapas that have more SMV than local ricemen but from my observations most mainstrea ricemen have it easier than us Hapas.