Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some incels are not mentally with it

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Seriously some of the posts of users I read here reeks of mental illness. I use to think we were different from community's like incel tears but are we? Sometimes I feel like I am talking to soys.

They have vestigial bluepill syndrome

What kind of mental illness. I have depression and a lot of other people here probably do too

@Insomniac had type 1 bipolar disorder

I'm not mentally ill, I'm facially ill.

What kind of mental illness. I have depression and a lot of other people here probably do too
Depression is complete mental illness. I am high on life rn and feel only anger towards the society that has treated me terribly. Being depressed won't do shit.

I am high on life rn
I wish I could be like you bro. The only time no forget my pain is when I'm high on weed. To make it worse I am always suicidal after the high. I cant even cope anymore or I might rope. Ots over

I’ve been diagnosed with cyclothymia and delusional disorder of the persecutory type.

I wish I could be like you bro. The only time no forget my pain is when I'm high on weed. To make it worse I am always suicidal after the high. I cant even cope anymore or I might rope. Ots over
Weed, alcohol etc is a good cope in the moment but not over the long term. Focus on serotonin rather than dopamine and you will cope with the shitty life you have been given I promise friend. Whether it be stop eating like crap, working out, academia (lol at that but whatever copes you want) etc you got to do something long lasting to be satisfied. Will we reach the highs of sex? No. But we won't be as depressed.

I observe a lot of incels showing signs of depression

Most of this fourm is mentally ill due to the way we were treated.

I think I have mild depression thats it tbh.
water is wet lol
They might experience bullying, or have other issues on top of inceldom so obviously you're going to feel depressed

not all but ngl a lot of modern cased would be fixed with diet and exercise
It can be helped, bad body + body life = rope

bad life alone can mean cope

Consider me one of the "not mentally with it" clowns:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash:

for sure. being healthy always mogs not being healthy.
I think diet is VERY underrated. But yeah your right in the end it won't help everyone to the extent of having an effect which sucks.

I think diet is VERY underrated.
it really is. Gut health is a lot more important that a lot realize, especially since it effects other parts of your body.

I'm starting to loose it

Well I have diagnosed autism, depression and anxiety so yeah lol

Well yea, I’m diagnosed with depression and have been eating one jew pill a day for the last two years now...

Tbh i'm mentally ill

I'm mentally ill ngl

I had an event 3 years ago that permanently damaged my brain though

Weed, alcohol etc is a good cope in the moment but not over the long term. Focus on serotonin rather than dopamine and you will cope with the shitty life you have been given I promise friend. Whether it be stop eating like crap, working out, academia (lol at that but whatever copes you want) etc you got to do something long lasting to be satisfied. Will we reach the highs of sex? No. But we won't be as depressed.
I started working out and felt good for like 2 weeks. I still am but it feels like a struggle and I'm basically forcing myself to work out

Being depressed won't do shit.
This is a realization I made after being extremely demotivated ( Which I still am but not towards subjects I actually enjoy, while back during my period of extreme lack of motivation I did not do anything at all ).
We need to look at the bigger picture.
I am 168cm
Bhai me too. :feelsokman:
Although to be precise I may be 168.5cm but who cares.

They are on bluepill steroids