Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some incels are delusional asf

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Jfl at incels who want to make surgery they are literally hiding your subhumanity and what is the worst part they want to procreate to create another incel jfl this is selfish,selfishness,egoism,no mercy.

Jfl at incels who believe in blackpill and they make surgery they are literally cuckhimself(noobs)

You wageslave to save money for surgery to get sex and family but guess what if you want only for sex it's not worth it..pay a hooker(you save alot of money); if you want family your surgery can't hide your subhumanity your kids are the next generation of incels and that means you are
selfish,selfishness,egoism, with no mercy.

And let's not forget that your mentality will be still incel and to not forget what you miss in prime years you can never regain a lost youth and you will never be a normal person you will be forever complexed

You can't hide from Blackpill once you have swallowed it... It's Over buddyboyo

Last edited:
Jfl at incels who want to make surgery they are literally hiding subhumanaty and what is the worst part they want to procreate to create another incel jfl this is selfish,selfishness,egoism,no mercy.

Jfl at incels who believe in blackpill and they make surgery they are literally cuckhimself(noobs)

You wageslave to save money for surgery to get sex and family but guess what if you want only for sex its it's not worth it..pay a hooker(you save alot of money); if you want family your surgery can't hide your subhumanaty your kids are the next generation of incels and that means you are
selfish,selfishness,egoism, with no mercy.

And let's not forget that your mentality will be still incel and to not forget what you miss in prime years you can never regain a lost youth and you will never be a normal person you will be forever complexed

You can't hide from Blackpill once you have swallowed it... It's Over buddyboyo
You sound delusional yourself.

Incels could create GL children though

112551FB 63DE 43F5 AB7E C715D7337226
326F7C3A CF7B 4B56 95D5 072883507FE1
A8C0064B A55D 4AA7 ADC9 59E0E7993DCA

7946579F E39D 4509 BA87 84453E026C26

its clearly a fakecel who has written this
truecels know that life is mostly about validation, sex comes afterwards
@SergeantIncel pls remove this stain from my board

You wageslave to save money for surgery to get sex and family but guess what if you want only for sex it's not worth it..

JFL at bluepilled faggots who think women can give anything more than their hole.

Low T thread.

Yeah I guess we should try to be as miserable as possible. We should NOT try to make our lives better because that would be fake. :feelskek:

IQ of a potato

If surgery actually worked, I’d say it was worth it. Wagecucking? Well, if you have to work already or you want something worth working for, I’d say it was worth it for most guys. I know that women love no one and only goes for looks so why not maximize your looks if you can to become attractive? If it’s becoming a beta from being an omega, I agree with you OP. This is a good thread but you took it too far imo.

Good, make more incel babies, propagate more incel genes, as much as possible, and you have my support.

Im proud to be delusional rather than some obnoxious normie

surgery is waste of money, just fucking flash it around and brag, those cunts will flock but dont spend it on them anyways ( bc that would be cucking simping)

Incels could create GL children though
We must play the hypergamy game though, if we want to compensate for our flaws we must recreate only with higher quality foids.

I will surgerymax and create more incels idgaf

What surgery did the first guy get? Some kind of chin change?
Yes, looks like jaw implant and eye color surgery look at his before he has brown eyes and after he has light green eyes.

Yes, looks like jaw implant and eye color surgery look at his before he has brown eyes and after he has light green eyes.
Maybe enhanced zygomatic arch as well? If that even exists as a surgery.

Eye color is probably contacts. Don't think eye color correction surgery exists yet.