Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel some hope for dickcels. dickcels GTFIH

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Damn there are implants which can be injected to dick and increase little lengh and grith.
Penuma implant sizes 1024x452

some lifefuel for dickcels tbh just price is high like 10k usd but fuck

do u have big tractor

>FDA cleared

Well it MUST be safe then.

*drinks IQ lowering(in children) fluoride, eats glyophosate laden crop produce, sips estrogenic soy latte, goes off to get LASIK procedure*

i want a bbc that is many many many meters long ded srs

spend 10k to lenghten dick by .3 inches theory.It will not cure inceldom anyway

I already knowed this penuma but I don't know if really can help. I need at least 5 cm more to consider having a normal cock.

i would do it if they open a clinic near me...like 3-4 hours flight

How much would the increase be, tbh? I would consider doing it in the future if the gains are considerable(and I somehow get rich).

How much would the increase be, tbh? I would consider doing it in the future if the gains are considerable(and I somehow get rich).
i dont know may be 4cm in grith and 1 in lenght
but still 4cm in grith is a lot

some cope for dickcels*

>FDA cleared

Well it MUST be safe then.

*drinks IQ lowering(in children) fluoride, eats glyophosate laden crop produce, sips estrogenic soy latte, goes off to get LASIK procedure*
This tbh

i dont know may be 4cm in grith and 1 in lenght
but still 4cm in grith is a lot

1.5in in girth?! Damn. But the length is too small. I have a 4.9in long cock and the increase would be barely noticeable

1.5in in girth?! Damn. But the length is too small. I have a 4.9in long cock and the increase would be barely noticeable
it would help me a lot but i dont want to brag with my lenght so i cant tell anything i dont want to get banned

i will still be a needledick just a longer one now.

"girth":whatfeels: