Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Some halloween cunts came to me door, told them to fuck off

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
its halloween, and some little shits came to me door wanting some lollies. their parents waited at the bottom of the stairs and one of them was smoking a cigarette. seeing that, i told them to fuck off me property.

one of their mums got all defensive, pulled out her phone and started filming me as she walked off the property lol.

felt good to ignore those little shits and piss of their parents :feelskek:

I've got a horse face mask which is kinda spooky. I'm gonna wear it and terrorise any weans that chap my door

its not haloween today :feelsseriously::dafuckfeels:

It ain’t Halloween nigga, you sure those were trickortreaters and not robbers?

Halloween is retarded. JFL at thinking i would ever give some little shits free candy.

What reason do you have to be mean to the kids?

What reason do you have to be mean to the kids?
jfl if u differentiate between generations of people who treat ugly, mild disability like shit.
in my eyes, the people who made fun of my speech impediment as a kid are the same people who came to my door. every normie is a potential cunt who will shit on me at the first chance they can get. so if i can get some enjoyment out of shitting on them first, so be it

they're bullies in training. while they are out trick or treating with their popular friends from prescholl or primary, i guarantee they never invited that autistic guy from their class along. fuck them and fuck those who think kids are different

jfl if u differentiate between generations of people who treat ugly, mild disability like shit.
in my eyes, the people who made fun of my speech impediment as a kid are the same people who came to my door. every normie is a potential cunt who will shit on me at the first chance they can get. so if i can get some enjoyment out of shitting on them first, so be it

they're bullies in training. while they are out trick or treating with their popular friends from prescholl or primary, i guarantee they never invited that autistic guy from their class along. fuck them and fuck those who think kids are different

Most Trick or Treaters go with their families, or people they know very well. Whoever that autistic kid is, it's not necessarily that they hate him, just that they don't know who he is yet. Think rationally about this.

its halloween, and some little shits came to me door wanting some lollies. their parents waited at the bottom of the stairs and one of them was smoking a cigarette. seeing that, i told them to fuck off me property.

one of their mums got all defensive, pulled out her phone and started filming me as she walked off the property lol.

felt good to ignore those little shits and piss of their parents :feelskek:
is halloween different in england

My area is all ethnics, no one here celebrates Halloween because apparently it's Satan's birthday.

My area is all ethnics, no one here celebrates Halloween because apparently it's Satan's birthday.
we’ll wish you happy zabbaleen instead

Mogs me because you have a door

I don't answer the door. I don't even have a doorbell

Glad halloween isn't popular here.

Based AF :feelsokman:

What did she think filming would do? Are they so stupid to go almost a whole week early?