Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some guy wants to eat my gf’s “muffins”

As soon as Chad enters the conversation, you become instantly blocked from it.

Ah, indeed. The plight of every lucky normie with limited options. Almost better incel (or even mgtow for that matter) than this.

Of course it's from Reddit. Not surprised because of all the emotion and all the illogical fallacies.

As soon as Chad enters the conversation, you become instantly blocked from it.
Fucking dumb foids cant even calm their gross vagina at 27:feelspuke::feelstrash:

Reddit: The butthole of the internet, does soy automatically get downloaded when going on there?

If I actually managed to get a girlfriend I wouldn’t let chads anywhere near her or I would probably have to gEt Rid of him/them.

Tl;dr: his girlfriend is a whore

Last edited:
Of course she's cheating on you. And going on Reddit for advice will always be a dumb idea.

The only solution to cuckolding is raping your romantic rival until they an hero.

I dont want to read the comments

It's his fault for thinking his gf actually gives a fuck about him, what a loser lol. As soon as she received attention from a genetically superior male she will be outta there.

What is wrong with these cucks?
Beating your wife should become legal.
If yoir wife tries to cheat, give her a good smack

What makes me crazier than him is that he still has remorse.
DEATH TO CUCKS.

dump her already u low T crybaby bitch. make sure to fuck her one more time on ur way out.

It's his fault for thinking his gf actually gives a fuck about him, what a loser lol. As soon as she received attention from a genetically superior male she will be outta there.

I have never browsed reddit... Or IT?
wtf I keep getting these feeds from faggots like OP.
Sorry OP, I'm grumpy, its a bad birthday... Cheers