Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some guy created a youtube channel and declared himself the leader of incels....

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
High-tier normie looks

Look at this shit. leader is my ass,i want to punch him in the face

Clickbait larper

Last edited:
I am the true leader of the incels but I'm going to sui soon so I need a replacement.

lmao the acting is so real and he's even had a previous gf, probably not even a virgin... JFL @ those glasses
i want to punch him in the face

lol he deleted my comment jfl at this guy cant even handle critisism and call himself "leader" of anyone
btw at 3:30 he states that he had a girlfirend

Last edited:
He is not our leadER.

What a fucking faggot.

Seems like a LARP tbh

whoah what a badass

Seems like a LARP
I can tell he's acting and putting on a show
  1. talks with fake tone of voice
  2. too much emphasis on cussing
  3. slams his table for no reason to create extra "drama"
  4. wears goofy glasses to make him appeal more "nerdy" or "beta"

I don't buy it

Mcdonalds hairline

looks like a faggot. leader of sucking dick maybe.

Obvious troll, don’t give him attention

Nah nigga, I’m the leader of Incels.

There is only one true leadER

Larping attention whore:soy:

he is not ugly enough to be our leader
we only have one lider and his name
SergeantIncel

he will never be the catfishman

:feelshmm:

what has he done to make an impression on this community.

Fucking normies REEEEE

High-tier normie looks

Yeah this seems like a "performance art LARP" he's doing for laughs or attention.

But I see no problem with it. The more mainstream inceldom becomes the better in the long run.

They are just using our name to get subscribers. There are many youtube contents that has the term "incel" in them, this is a sign the term "incel" is getting mainstream. Don't get deceived.

Leader ? Realy ?look at this cunt.

He's obviously just baiting, dont give him views

But I see no problem with it. The more mainstream inceldom becomes the better in the long run.
You see no problem with anything.
Some beta cuck could shut down this website and you'll go "Eh, not a big deal, this is just a sign that we're big, we should be grateful that some guy shut us down."

You see no problem with anything.
Some beta cuck could shut down this website and you'll go "Eh, not a big deal, this is just a sign that we're big, we should be grateful that some guy shut us down."

lol. You're somewhat right about me. I'm pretty easy going and not much in life riles me up. I was always very happy go lucky as a kid. It's always been my tendency to see the bright side of things or be optimistic. I was never someone who got in fights with people in school or maintained "enemies". It was only years of ugliness, depression, and isolation/failure that turned me bitter to any extent.

I think most of our personality is hardwired. So while life circumstances can change you a little, the "real you" will always remain underneath. We don't get to choose who that is.

No doubt my easy going nature is a hindrance in getting women, since they like more aggressive and angry men better. But like I said, I don't believe we choose or can reasonably change our personalities.

I also think I'm somewhat happy that I am this way because I already have enough anger and frustration to try to deal with. If I was an even angrier or more frustrated person at baseline I don't know how I'd handle it.

Downvoted and left.

Incel rebellion

Lets take a vote

The only real leader of incel mafia can be rice or curry or a blackcel. Nearly all Whitecels are volcels

He can be leader if he goes ER

Attention whore and a false prophet tbh

There is only one true leader:

Flagged his video for hate speech
Flagged his video for hate speech

That’s as if some random retard came out claiming that he’s the leader of the alt-right.

I would walk away on the spot if he told me he was an incel, let alone any leader of incels. He represents half this forum pretty well though.

He will serve his purpose.......
soon

He looks and acts like a faggot.

This fool thinks having a nice brow ridge is a bad thing?

This is a fag, not a leader.

Looks like a cuck