Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some guy at my school who shit his pants 3 times still believes he can ascend

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
He’s a soyboy manlet, because he’s kind he genuinely believes he has a chance. One time all the foids in my class were having a conversation and he decided to join in, I then told him “none of them give a shit you know that right?”.

I’ve never seen him look so offended, but then another guy backed me up saying I was right.

JFL HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLUEPILLED, IF A NT NORMIE STRUGGLES TO GET A GIRLFRIEND WHY WOULD SOMEONE WHO STRUGGLES TO HOLD IT IN HAVE EVEN A SLITHER OF A CHANCE.

that’s what an upbringing of being bluepilled does to you.

Seems like you shit on a poor hapless autistcel. Shame on you.

No, I just blackpilled him.
I think you did well, otherwise he would continue to embarass himself. But he might not be able to handle the friendless, conversationless shut-in lifestyle

Too based. Too high IQ for poor autistcel. Should have let him down easy. Should have redpilled him, then slowly transferred into the black pill. Never began for Autistcels

Kinda just made fun of him. Actually try to blackpill him instead of being like “they dont care about you” which doesnt get through anyone

I think you did well, otherwise he would continue to embarass himself. But he might not be able to handle the friendless, conversationless shut-in lifestyle
Too based. Too high IQ for poor autistcel. Should have let him down easy. Should have redpilled him, then slowly transferred into the black pill. Never began for Autistcels
I felt bad because he’s actually a nice guy to talk to
Kinda just made fun of him. Actually try to blackpill him instead of being like “they dont care about you” which doesnt get through anyone
i don’t see how me saying “they don’t care because you’re ugly and women only wants chads” would sound any better.

OP did him a favor.

Why allow this cel to embarrass himself further? If anything, not calling that guy out is worse.
Exactly, before this he was constantly trying to interact with them and they kept on ignoring him. I tried talking to them once and they treated me the same, thankfully I’m blackpilled so I knew what that meant and just gave up, I saved him from a lot of future embarrassment.

Dropping blackpills is a public service

I felt bad because he’s actually a nice guy to talk to

i don’t see how me saying “they don’t care because you’re ugly and women only wants chads” would sound any better.
Thats a better explanation then just saying what you did. From your post, you basically said you just said they dont care what he thinks and expected him to be like “oh makes sense i understand everything”. To blackpill properly, you need to take time to do it and not just throw down shit randomly

Hes low inhibitionmaxxing by shitting himself on purpose

You should have told him "Chad only" as well

That's honestly not subtle enough tbh, in fact that is way too blunt. You got to go easy on him.

He shit his pants 3 times? How?

Never began if u shat yourself 3 times at school tbh

Wtf are this people even thinking? Do they seriously believe anyone in their right mind would choose a dude who can't control his poop as a partner? Jfl