Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some good news in my life!!

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
I think i'm going to move to a new place. there was an ad on campus for needing a new roomate, i went there and talked to them. and they're two nerdy awkward subhumans. rent is almost the same as my current place. they're gonna call me cuz i doubt anyone else would wanna live with them in that tiny shit apartment.

God this would be such a huge improvent on my life. i would be able to shitpost from home and cry alone in bed instead of never being bullied!

things are looking up Vman

Be careful subhumans can be bullies too

good news: im one day closer to death!

your lucky as shit. I live with 3 normans

Congrats dude

really happy for you, hope it works out as intended :)

well atleast you can rot with fellow subhumans now.

Virginp0wers said:
well atleast you can rot with fellow subhumans now.
bruh this completely changes my life. I will no longer be afraid to get home cuz my current roomates bully me and never let me sleep so ill be able to get a full nights sleep.

ill know before thursday

TheVman said:
bruh this completely changes my life. I will no longer be afraid to get home cuz my current roomates bully me and never let me sleep so ill be able to get a full nights sleep.

ill know before thursday

You should piss on their toothbrush before you leave. Or rub it on the toilet bowl's wall.