Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some glowie keeps looking at my profile and following and unfollowing me

Chubacabracel

Chubacabracel

laugh now cry later
-
why the fuck is this fbicel stalking me lol

who else high af rn

Lmao

i doubt they care about you

my life u
about what?
ive just been thinking hard about my life, what ive done for the past few years, how i progressed into posting on cel servers and being known for mall faggotry, what led to me even being here, my life before this and the depression and experiences i had that led to blake finding me, a lot of shit and introspection and looking back at what i did wrong and what i did right

my life u

ive just been thinking hard about my life, what ive done for the past few years, how i progressed into posting on cel servers and being known for mall faggotry, what led to me even being here, my life before this and the depression and experiences i had that led to blake finding me, a lot of shit and introspection and looking back at what i did wrong and what i did right
look at it like this, you was always gonna end up on these sites, it's not an accident that we all ended up here

Congratulations!

look at it like this, you was always gonna end up on these sites, it's not an accident that we all ended up here
in 100 million other universes i would still be fat and depressed and unsure what to do with my life

it’s all just been so crazy dude, all the attention i got and all the shit that happened since 2020, i remember the day everything got fucked
it was still kekfuel:feelskek::feelsokman:

it was still kekfuel:feelskek::feelsokman:
i’m just looking back to different points in time when i started to get subconsciously blackpilled in early 2020, learning how to cope, doxxing foids, rejoining incels, gymaxxing etc etc

i’m just looking back to different points in time when i started to get subconsciously blackpilled in early 2020, learning how to cope, doxxing foids, rejoining incels, gymaxxing etc etc
i just came 3 times

Then don’t worry about it :lul:
(((Police))) know that if they arrest you you can just call them antisemitic nazis and sue them for millions
lol