Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some girls who met Taylor lautner

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
DxJ0VmR.jpg

ill take his height and looks anyday

classic pic, always makes me rage

But but but muh “face is all that matters bro”

Will all the height-denying copers stfu now?

He's about 5'8" or so, so those bitches are either tall or are wearing heels.

oh wow 2 comments saying he short totally stopped him from slaying.

most of the time celebrities fake their height by adding a few inches

hes prob 5'6

I'm sure lautner was devastated by 2 Roasties off Facebook who would definitely lick his asshole clean.

He always looked too girly to me like Efron. Obviously their lives even without fame would MOG ours but they notice height, masculine faces, etc.

I live in a town where at least 70% of the population are nordic-looking. White women are way too large, most of them are 5'7. When you meet a girl who's 5'2-5'5 she's ethnic. The guy needs to be above 6'0 to par with a white femoid. The only hope for us short guys is to get an ethnic girl or play betabux game.

They'd still fuck him in a second.

He's actually 5'6/5'7", it was noted that in the Twiight movies they made him stand on a platform (apple box i ibelieve its called) to make him look as tall as the other guy

My oneitis said he is ugly.

The other girls said the chadlite looks like him and she said he doesnt and that the actor looks ugly.

Chad(lite) never looses, he always wins even if hes a stupid as fuck and crazy.

Just be a 6+

I was really close to her.

One day the two one came over to me an she told me that she has a miscarriage chadlite follows her told her not to tell her he was nevous as fuck and begged me to shut my mouth about it. She never said it was from him. Like two kids that accidentially broke a expensive thing. I too know she wasnt on the pill at this time. She most likely begged him to cum in her.

Meanwhile her betacuck is working his ass off for their toddler and has mental problems. His family basically fucked him over as a child, hes skinny and bitchy/submissive whiny faggot like she told me. Everyday and especially if I try to do nofap i hear her in my mind in doggystyle begging him to cum in her pussy. It drives me insane how brutal this world is to me. Just fucking kill me already

Just kill me. I beg you guys just shoot me in the neck from behind, I cant stand this shit anymore. Every day I have to think on this

Last edited:
i doubt they would tbh
Bitches like attention for whatever reason there is. They are talking as if they are the ones choosing here, lol. The height killed it, kek.

My oneitis said he is ugly.

The other girls said the chadlite looks like him and she said he doesnt and that the actor looks ugly.

Chad(lite) never looses, he always wins even if hes a stupid as fuck and crazy.

Just be a 6+

I was really close to her.

One day the two one came over to me an she told me that she has a miscarriage chadlite follows her told her not to tell her he was nevous as fuck and begged me to shut my mouth about it. She never said it was from him. Like two kids that accidentially broke a expensive thing. I too know she wasnt on the pill at this time. She most likely begged him to cum in her.

Meanwhile her betacuck is working his ass off for their toddler and has mental problems. His family basically fucked him over as a child, hes skinny and bitchy/submissive whiny faggot like she told me. Everyday and especially if I try to do nofap i hear her in my mind in doggystyle begging him to cum in her pussy. It drives me insane how brutal this world is to me. Just fucking kill me already

Just kill me. I beg you guys just shoot me in the neck from behind, I cant stand this shit anymore. Every day I have to think on this

you are mentally insane

you are mentally insane

Take it with a grain of salt.

This really happened no shit.

I dont hear her literally like a voice. It pops randomly in my head and I rage about my subhumanity.

classic pic, always makes me rage
Same here. Entitled fucking sluts can't even fake appreciation at meeting a Looks, Money, Status god without having a bitch about something.... in this case about height while hypocritically being giraffe's themselves.

@ 20:30

but seriously, his LMS are so high that these women are insignificant. For every one of those who would reject him based on height, 100s would fuck him because of his LMS. Compare that to me being 6'3 and no woman on earth wanting me. I'd take the former, please.

FUCK IT'S OVER. I'M AROUND THAT HEIGHT BUT MY FACE IS 1 MILLION TIMES MORE OGRE. FUCK

Looks > height

I know someone who mogs me lookwise and gets the femoids. Since I mog him, I must get the girls right? Nope, its looks

LMAO i bet these exact whores will open their legs for him despite what they SPOUT

Reminder that Taylor is 5”9...

If he’s considered short, then I must be a legit gnome
The bitch on the right looks like she could be part giraffe. Even her hand on her hip looks big.

Height is seriously underplayed here. A lot of lanky fags don't want to admit they wasted their potential.