Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some girls i know are already walled at 26

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★★
I would have never imagined that they could decline so fast.
Even girls i thought were decent looking are now with the body of a stay at home mom of 4, greasy thin hair or nasolabial folds .

STAY YOUNG, DONT GET FAT, HAIR IS LIFE BROS

In europe they wall at 22

I'm mid 20s but look early to mid 30s, truecel trait is looking haggard and aged, all the people complaining about looking 17 at 25 should be envied

a lot of white foids start looking like shit after 24-26 years old lol.

i've seen a lot of korean noodlewhores in their early 40s with thicker lusher hair and better skin than white foids in their late early 30s.

The wall is literally around 25, sometimes even earlier for most foids. Disgusting.

to me the wall stands at 20. only teenage foids count.

Wall is cope you fucking dumb niggers. There is no wall. It doesn't exist. No wonder there's a lot of graycels and graycel adjacents here in this thread. You just tell that to yourself to make yourself feel better about your lack of SMV. And it also shows you're a rotting neet. I go outside everyday, for my responsibilities. Believe me when i say even 50 year old hags get laid EASILY.

Again, wall is cope, unless we're talking about 70 year old grannies.

White women age faster unlike black and Asian women

Wall is cope you fucking dumb niggers. There is no wall. It doesn't exist. No wonder there's a lot of graycels and graycel adjacents here in this thread. You just tell that to yourself to make yourself feel better about your lack of SMV. And it also shows you're a rotting neet. I go outside everyday, for my responsibilities. Believe me when i say even 50 year old hags get laid EASILY.

I never said they cant fuck, they are just aged like absolute shit

Women do look like shit as they get older, but still infinite smv

cmon guys these foids have higher SMV than the whole forum. Only 9+ chads isnt available for them anymore. Everything below is.

Wall is 18, in Minecraft

Brocel, remember this...

Brocel, remember this...

Damn...so it's even worse than I thought...

Retirement home sluts are everywhere.

You mean the Wall Of Lamentations?

jerusalem GIF