Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story some girl ran away after seeing my face

Armament Haki

Armament Haki

Short as fuck
★★
So i’m a high schooler, i’m 17 years old, 5’3ft, and I don’t have good facial features, I rarely wear my mask. (i hate them shits) So it was 3rd period and i was walking to my class like a normal person and while i was walking a girl behind me bumped into me, while she bumped into me she turned around to get a look at my face and once she saw my appearance she looked disgusted and began to walk away super fast almost running speed as if I was going to hurt her physically :feelswhat:

She thought you were a goblin that was going to rape her on the spot

She was blushing, You should find her and Make a compliment. Before doing so brush your hair and praise feminism

ddver1f-68a5c15d-7960-40d1-adab-b8b7ffd99ac3.jpg

She sensed your mysogynistic personality.

Because you hate women and don't see them as human beings silly inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

So i’m a high schooler, i’m 17 years old, 5’3ft, and I don’t have good facial features, I rarely wear my mask. (i hate them shits) So it was 3rd period and i was walking to my class like a normal person and while i was walking a girl behind me bumped into me, while she bumped into me she turned around to get a look at my face and once she saw my appearance she looked disgusted and began to walk away super fast almost running speed as if I was going to hurt her physically :feelswhat:
It was because you didnt shower...

Be proud of yourself for being able to scare foid as a 5'3 dude. Manlets usually arent capable of that

Clearly she was able to read your mind and see all the terrible things you are thinking about women.
You were probably fantasizing about her at that very moment and she was able to see, this is the problem with you incels.

t, and I don’t have good facial features, I rarely wear my mask.

The insanity is unreal. The generation of kids growing up today is going to be so mentally fucked.

How hot was this girl and was she white?

They usually wait until i flash them (my peni) before running away...

This is why I always wear my mask I also go to hs.